Let's see the michigan supras..

suprasai89

Mar 30, 2005
Michigan
drjonez said:
no carpet. get that online, it's like $200 for a set....you just have to cut to fit.

i do have both front seats in grey cloth ('89+ pattern). i was going to put them in my mazda, but i haven't done it yet. i did cut one foot off the passenger seat...i think i still have it.

i've got a few interior panels as well if you need.

need any other parts?

where to get the carpet from? any pointer would be great.

Grey cloth seats is actuall what i am looking for.:biglaugh: how much do you want for both of them? and Can you replace the seattrack with another one?

As for other stuff, I need a R154 drive shaft and possibly a used clutch for R154 as well.

madsupra88 said:
You can come visit my striped down car if you want lol.

Actually more of a hold up for me on the car, past 3 weeks ive gotten 5 tickets :-/ none of them are traffic though, all of them are ... lets just say their trying to sue me lol

Maybe I should? Why 5 tickets if you don't mind me asking.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
not that bigga deal, 2 guys were tryin to steel the wheels of my benz and my radio, and i just went out there with a bat, sorta put a hurtin on them, and basically demolished the car they drove, and their tryin to sue me now. cops came and still gave me assault n battery, and a few other bull shit charges. the other ones were mip and interfering :-/

i hate cops sometimes.

but your more than welcom to stop by n see what i have goin on. the motor is assembled, there a few other things im tryin to do.

im actually figuring out how i can carb the motor instead of efi!

suprasai89

Mar 30, 2005
Michigan
madsupra88 said:
not that bigga deal, 2 guys were tryin to steel the wheels of my benz and my radio, and i just went out there with a bat, sorta put a hurtin on them, and basically demolished the car they drove, and their tryin to sue me now. cops came and still gave me assault n battery, and a few other bull shit charges. the other ones were mip and interfering :-/

i hate cops sometimes.

but your more than welcom to stop by n see what i have goin on. the motor is assembled, there a few other things im tryin to do.

im actually figuring out how i can carb the motor instead of efi!

That's really really suck and stink as hell. There's no true justice in this society. Bad guys allow to sue good guys, and bad guy gets away with your stuffs and you can't do anything about it. If you caught them and teach them a lesson, then you're the bad guy. I hate these sorta thing that happens to the good peoples. I hope they rotten in hell. Sorry, I just little :icon_mad:

Anyway, I will try to stop by this weekend to look at your stuffs. PM me your address and number and I will call you before I show up.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
lol when i came outside and caught them, they were like oh we were just looking at what brand wheels you have on, thats when i got pissed for such a weak excuse while they even had my doors open lol, i just made a baseball bat become their best friend for a little.

same shit happend to me also about 6-7 months ago kids were fuckin with the supra and ended up gettin their ass wooped.

i hate that shit, i dont go out and do shit like that why should they come to me and try to rob me. the cop said well you could of just called us and we would of handled it. i told him last time i was in the same exact situation and cops didnt show for about 20 min after they all left. the only just ice to me is takin these matters with my own hands.

but this weekend ill be working, next weekend might sound good, i have you cheack out a few supras that live around me actually. but their all MKIII :-D

suprasai89

Mar 30, 2005
Michigan
madsupra88 said:
but this weekend ill be working, next weekend might sound good, i have you cheack out a few supras that live around me actually. but their all MKIII :-D

that's fine, I am not in a hurry plus I have been thinking about selling my project too. I have been very busy with other things myself, hopefully I don't have to sell my project.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
drjonez said:
get yourself some security cameras. that way you can PROVE what was going on. MI has laws regarding defending yourself and your property....

Yea, my dad suggested that, i might just do it, cuzz the past two times someone tried some shit with me, i got a ticket for hurtin them :-/

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
fun, but i'd stick w/the SR20 or some lighter engine to retain the fantastic handling dynamics of the car. choose a different chassis if you're building a drag machine....or bust out the ford 9"....

2JZman

Jul 30, 2007
MI
been thinking its not forsure talking to somoen about buying there project since they bought another car

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Hey doc, what time is everyone from the forums headin down there, id love to meet up with a few peeps and see whatsup. i wont be in my supra though :-/