Lastnight Installed Eibach's and KYB's

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
I was really surprised how easy it was. It took me about 3 hours start to finish working by myself. The worse part was having to take the rear interior out because of the Crappy TEMS stuff.

As for qide quality its really nice, its stiffer but right about where I would want it. Before it felt like a boat. I only drove it 15 mile and still need to get it aligned but I'm really happy with it so far.

The car looks much better, next thing on my appearance list is some Polished TT wheel's I think.

If it ever stops raining I will take some pic's and post a before and after.

Before
009.jpg

After
Supra_Lowered_001.jpg

After
Supra_Lowered_002.jpg

Last edited:

tonysupra

Supramania Contributor
Dec 3, 2005
CT
Nice. I'm debating wheather to install my suspension and wheels setup. Should I wait after winter?

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
the only reason I can see to wait is if you drive it when it snows. The extra ground clearance having it at stock height will help for sure. If it doesn't see the snow then do it now.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Looks great!!! Not a huge fan of a lowered car on sawblades either, just too much tire but with some wheels your car will be bad ass. Great Job!!!!

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
I'm really pushing towards polished TT wheels I think. Just waiting on the money to do something.

I'm so happy to get rid of the boat feeling, it handles so much better now. Feels like it should have from the factory.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
^^^I freakin' hate you. I was soooooo ready to drive down to Matts with CIH and as soon as I called he told me some boob n00b named JASON was buying them. Freakin' idiot.

:) Looks good though.

MKIV Wheels are getting old...Everyone has them. They are nice and fit the MKIII well...but I don't know. I like variety when going to Supra meets!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
How much was this lowering kit you bought? That is definately getting done to my car this spring some time. Any suggestions on what to buy? Anyone?

Looks really good Jason. Some MKIV's would really set it off alot better than the sawblades............:love:

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
johnathan1 said:
What happened to your front lip spoiler?

I know it looks good from the picture but it was cracked pretty bad, I think the car looks better with one but it was looking pretty sad so I had no choice but to take it off.

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
suprahero said:
How much was this lowering kit you bought? That is definately getting done to my car this spring some time. Any suggestions on what to buy? Anyone?

Looks really good Jason. Some MKIV's would really set it off alot better than the sawblades............:love:

I got a discount having Matt get the stuff from Advance where he works. But if you where to pay full price I think the Eibach Springs are around 230 and the Shocks are around 45 a piece. thats about 410 bucks before tax. for the average joe. Not bad really.

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
Boost Lee said:
^^^I freakin' hate you. I was soooooo ready to drive down to Matts with CIH and as soon as I called he told me some boob n00b named JASON was buying them. Freakin' idiot.

:) Looks good though.

MKIV Wheels are getting old...Everyone has them. They are nice and fit the MKIII well...but I don't know. I like variety when going to Supra meets!

I would love to go with an after market wheel but when you can get a decent upgrade (TT Wheels) for a lower price with some decent tires already on there its hard to beat. I don't have 2 grand for a set of wheels...only about 1/4 of that.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Boost Lee said:

:werd: that's why I'd never put them on my car.

A lowered Supra on sawblades looks great.