Kwnate's "FTW" build

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Picked these up today, a set of Mk4 tt wheels with tires. I plan on either some autox tires or drag radials for them. I don't need them now, but when you can get a set for $380, I'd be stupid not to. Also got my BBK that I'll be working on after I finish my other chores...

Normal rash on the wheels, not too bad for 12 years old though. I think I'll end up painting them when I'm bored someday.

That is a 255/40 17 vs a 275/35 18

2066678_47_full.jpg

koulee

Oct 11, 2005
Hey dude - hows that HPF Goliath 4" working out? Whats the specs on your whole exhaust? I was looking to get an exhaust when I came across the Goliath on HPF.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
Been down for a while thanks to Precision Brakes not sending the right stuff and waiting for the head to proceed with the engine build.

After receiving the wrong rotors I finally got the right ones!! I was able to install the fronts today, but the rears are having some issues...

Heres some pics of the front, I went with 13" rotors so I could still fit mk4 tt wheels for auto cross.

2066678_53_full.jpg

2066678_52_full.jpg

Here is a shot of the rear, Problems here so they are just sittin up there...

2066678_54_full.jpg

My head should be done by the end of the week or early next week and my turbo kit should be here around then as well. I'm so burnt out right now from work and the problems with these brakes... If anyone is thinking about buying the precision kits, be prepared to wait a long time and then get a big crow bar to make things work. The product looks great and I'm sure they'll stop me quick. If I had to do it again I would not buy these. I think I'll go play nintendo and chill out...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Looking good my blue metallic brother. Can't wait to start reading about all the kills you'll be making when this baby is running. Hope the rest of the build goes smoothly for you........lol

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
Today for some stupid reason I decided to attack the dashboard in my quest to replace the heater core and wire up all the gauges. I will never do this again as long as I own a Supra... The worst chore thus far and the hard part will be putting it back together... My buddy pulled on the glove box a little too hard and broke it, so if anyone has a blue glove box let me know.

2066678_57_full.jpg

2066678_56_full.jpg

Poor thing....
2066678_55_full.jpg

Bullz_EyE

ToP DeaD CenTeR
Jan 26, 2006
San Diego, CA
kwnate said:
Today for some stupid reason I decided to attack the dashboard in my quest to replace the heater core and wire up all the gauges. I will never do this again as long as I own a Supra... The worst chore thus far and the hard part will be putting it back together...

Good luck with that.
emsmilep.gif
:thumbup: