Kanye West is back in the new's

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
I know alot of you dislike Mr. West so I thought all you HATERS would like to know:

In the midst of all the controversy in regards to Kanye West's comment towards George Bush, he's got another problem on his hands.

Mr. West was in another car accident late yesterday afternoon, just outside of Chicago.

Witnesses say it was a hit and run incident, involving a white pick up truck.

Mr. West was struck while crossing a street adjacent to his mother's home.

Luckily, a bystander at the scene managed to snap a picture of the white truck.

Police have released this picture below:

If you or anyone you know or recognize the individual in the attached picture, please contact the Illinois State Police at 1.800.878.9900

Here

Attachments

• KanyeWest.jpg
    KanyeWest.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 75
L

lanky189

SnowMongoose said:
funny shit...

best part is, you KNOW that el presidente drops the N-bomb when he isnt on TV or otherwise in public.

Prove it or drop the accusation. That's a serious issue you're calling someone out on.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Lanky, you're mkII rules........

Also, why is the N-bomb so bad? Hell, they aren't too proud to use it.... It's not like we don't call each other cracka's and honkies..... ? People take this stuff to serious.....

What movie am I thinking of....

"we're brothers..... not as in really brothers..... the way black people say it.... it means more that way"

What the hell movie is that? Was if family guy?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
SnowMongoose said:
funny shit...

best part is, you KNOW that el presidente drops the N-bomb when he isnt on TV or otherwise in public.

Have you heard that YTMND with Bush talkin about uniting all of America's "niggas"? Its funny as hell... When I get back home next week, I'll post the link...

Anyway, that was a funny pic, thanks for the laugh...

L

lanky189

SnowMongoose said:
Damn right its serious.
Not gonna drop it.
Wouldnt be prudent.

im not joking...calling someone a racist is a very serious matter these days. I sincerely doubt that George w. bush is prejudice blindly against a whole race of people.

mkIIsupraman..thanks..but it's def. a 20foot car...hopefully this winter the body work/paint will be done since the turbo idea is gone in leau of me gettin the hell out of my house.

snowmongoose... thousand points of light!

SnowMongoose

May 20, 2005
Bellingham, WA
I just dont see why it is so hard to believe...

the matter may be serious, but I think in this context, its really not that big a deal...
now, if i were saying something like that about someone who interacted in some way with these forums, yeah, but in this case, no so much.