Kami's Intro! Greetings from Texas!!!

KaMiKaZeE

Apr 23, 2009
Texas, DFW area
w00t w00t hiya everyone! :D

Okay so I don't own a Supra but I do own an old school 'yota and a 2JZ that will be married soon! :naughty:

Anyway I'm new here, but not new at all to car forums or to cars or to Toyotas lol. I am on a few other forums, and my nick is always kamikazee wherever I go. My real name is Kieran, but just call me Kami. ;)

I have a few car projects, but the one that brings me here is actually my '86 Toyota Cressida MX73 (soon to be JZX73) which is getting a 2JZGE/w58 swap and is going to be turned into my vip/boso daily/drift beast. :)

Pics you say?
kscressyside.jpg

kscressyfrontquarter.jpg

kscressyrearquarter.jpg

You likey? :naughty:

BTW I like many different cars and brands, and the old gold (ugh.. color is previous owner's fault and will be changed) '85 BMW 535i in front of the Cressy and the red '91 Nissan 300ZX twin-turbo Z32 in the driveway are also mine! And yes the Z is modded and is my baby too. ;)

And here's the heart transplant waiting to go in the Cressy 4-door drift monster:

twojayzee.jpg

w58tranny.jpg

Lots more to come!
:icon_razz

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
Nice,gonna be a real fun car with the swap(it's funner to stomp on ricers in a car they don't expect to be fast)
I l:love: old cressy's!

KaMiKaZeE

Apr 23, 2009
Texas, DFW area
hehe thanks very much for the warm welcome and nice comments guys... I already like this place much better than the other "supra forum" I joined to try to find parts and 2JZ info lol... I did an intro there too in their new member intro area with the same pics, its been up for several days and its just passing down the list and away out of sight and I have yet to get so much as a single reply by anyone on my thread there... the same thing happened when I made a WTB thread there, no one replied at all... I'm starting to believe they won't acknowledge you exist unless you drive a supra, and even then they don't seem to care much about you unless you drive an MKIV... maybe I'm wrong but this place so far seems a LOT friendlier! Thank you! :icon_bigg

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
Welcome to supramania! Everyone here is really helpfull and friendly unless you ask a really stupid question. Us mkiii guys tend to have to do things ourselves, plus were a lot smarter then them mkiv elitests! Lol,im just kidding. Good luck with the project!