jza70 R edition

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
old pic but turns out in the rain my car changes colour:

Bump:
HKS era specific gauges with an Innovate wideband to install reserving for update pictures on top of third page.

Found a new sunshade for the car but my funds are on hold now. I'm debating going wide body even though I just painted! I need to paint match some rare aero enroute from japan anyways. I ordered a new front bumper (cracked mine near the fog light housing) as well the turbo A duct was a poor quality replica & install so I believe I'll be replacing it new.

Last edited:

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
IMG_0035.jpg

Smoke signals added
Headlights are nice & bright with raybrigs in place :)

IMG_0139.jpg

Last edited:

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
so freshly after paint last year:

IMGP1430.jpg

IMGP1429.jpg

after East Bear aero mirrors/Hiro spoiler sourced & paintmatched to finish off kit:

supra_dupra.jpg

Needs sunshade imo & some super advans :( *drool*

i will have an update coming in of my 62mm turbo, ditched the twins started burning oil after a year just too much heat to dissipate.

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I realize I have the worst build thread to follow because my updates are never in order lol but heres the driftmotion 62mm turbo kit I threw on and late pic for guages:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have some 540cc denso injectors to install and need to figure out if I'm ever getting a new driver for my blitz ecu or going stand-alone.

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
Interesting looking double wing stacked on top of the stock one.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
yeah Its the Hiro wing. I love that wing as well as the rest of the kit. The regulus side skirts look good though