JZA70 gray/black Recaro seats?

WillieLZG

Feb 12, 2008
EL PASO TX
I have a set of JZA70 Recaro seats and was curious if anyone has seen them used with a 4pt harness. The stock seat belts bother me a bit and rub on the corner of the seats and is eating into the fabric slightly and i don't want to see them get worse. I don't have any experience with using or installing harnesses onto seats but figured I would ask if anyone has seen it done on the recaros. If you have please post a pic if you got any. Also I know I'll need harness bar and the harnesses but what all is required to install some?
Thanks

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
I am actually curious about this to as I just installed a harness bar into my JZA70 last night and was pondering what kind of seats to get but if there is a way of making them work with the recaros I might just go with that instead.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
srry to jack thread but i was at a engine retail place to get my transmission and there were 2 recaro seats from JDM 4runners, they look exactly like our Recaros for the jza70 except the head rest. i was just wondering if they would fit into our rails. Anybody know?? the guy is willing to sell them cheap and i want to know if i can use them. honestly, they look the same.

Last edited:

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
akito;1186084 said:
srry to jack thread but i was at a engine retail place to get my transmission and there were 2 recaro seats from JDM 4runners, they look exactly like our Recaros for the jza70 except the head rest. i was just wondering if they would fit into our rails. Anybody know?? the guy is willing to sell them cheap and i want to know if i can use them. honestly, they look the same.

i've seen pic's of the 4runner recaro's also.i would imagine they will bolt to the jza70 recaro rail's.i wasn't aware of these seat's being used in the usa in are truck's.jdm as far as i know