JZA70 Build thread on UK site

Gtstarga

May 1, 2006
Bristol. England
My old thread got locked with age!!! Here is the link to my many goings on to my car.

I am currently getting it ready for a show and time is getting tight!!!! Still have seats to fit, wheels to arrive back from refurbishment a few more hoses and a damn good clean up!!!

http://www.mkiiisupra.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=18060

I have some more bits on there way but they will wait till after the show, they are about power not show.

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
man that's freakin awesome... it looks great man. i am getting so anxious and excited to start working on mine. i have to wait till i get back from the desert and hopefully by the time i come back, my father will have a house with a big garage to work in.

i love how clean everything looks

Gtstarga

May 1, 2006
Bristol. England
crazysupra2JZ said:
big garage to work in.

i love how clean everything looks

You guys are lucky that your homes have such big garages!!! If I wanted a house with a double garage I would be looking at £250,000 to have such a thing.

This is my car in the garage, very tight fit. Have to run 3 reels of cable from the house to have electric there

p802529_1.jpg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Gtstarga said:
You guys are lucky that your homes have such big garages!!! If I wanted a house with a double garage I would be looking at £250,000 to have such a thing.

This is my car in the garage, very tight fit. Have to run 3 reels of cable from the house to have electric there

p802531_1.jpg

LOL, yeah i thought my garage was small. Mine is a one bay but I can open doors at least and work on car no problem. Just be glad you have cover for that baby :icon_bigg

Duane

Gtstarga

May 1, 2006
Bristol. England
upgradedsupra said:
LOL, yeah i thought my garage was small. Mine is a one bay but I can open doors at least and work on car no problem. Just be glad you have cover for that baby :icon_bigg

Duane

I am!!!! Me and my house mate had a deal, he has the spare room of the house and I have the garage!!!