#@%^#$% Just my luck.....

Untouchable7mgte

back in the game!
Apr 1, 2005
Wilkes-Barre,PA
Hey guys well i am in the process of doing a engine swap in my car and the one place where i was gonna get my engine from doesnt have them in stock anymore. The place is soko.com and i bought from them before. So the plea is if anyone that has bought an a 7m-gte from one of those used JDM places and had luck and a good place please let me know. I need to buy this engine ASAP.

Thanks alot guys,
Tom Z

Untouchable7mgte

back in the game!
Apr 1, 2005
Wilkes-Barre,PA
yea grim i saws one of his threads when i as searching but i dont know what the shipping would be from canada to me. and i dont know about ebay theres alwasy people on there getting screwed and stuff. I think imgonna try nippon-motors.com because they said there gonna haev some next week. But soko.com doesnt have any in and doesnt know how if there getting anymore in. But if anyone can let me know of others places i would greatly appreiciate it.

thank
tom

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
nippon motors sucks. Don't deal with them if you can help it. It took 16 weeks to get my friends 300zx engine, and when we got it, both turbos were frozen and it had water in the oil pan.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Besides 2 cases, I have heard nothing but good things about OsakaJDMMotors. They have the 7M for $700 and I believe shipping would be somewhere around $200 to your door. Although there is no ACTUAL way to figure out the miles on the motor, they say they pick motors with mileage ranging from 10-35k. www.JspecAutosports.com <---I've heard a lot of bad things about them.

peachtits

Beer Pong Champ
Oct 27, 2005
upstate ny
Jspec7m88 said:
Besides 2 cases, I have heard nothing but good things about OsakaJDMMotors. They have the 7M for $700 and I believe shipping would be somewhere around $200 to your door. Although there is no ACTUAL way to figure out the miles on the motor, they say they pick motors with mileage ranging from 10-35k. www.JspecAutosports.com <---I've heard a lot of bad things about them.

Yea, thats where i got my turbo engine from, got it in, ran fine for about 2 weeks and just about every little thing went wrong on it, wireing was worn and cracking and falling out of the clips and it took alot of money and time to get it running back to normal. Also they forgot to send the tranny with the engine, and after contacting them, it took weeks and weeks for them to respond back and finally send the tranny here. Along with all the problems i had and it being such a pain in the ass i would suggest not dealing with them.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
IMO $1,000 is too much of a gamble for a JDM engine.
For that much, you can rebuild yours and add a couple goodies while it's opened up...