Just an Idea i am throwing out there for interior

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
i have seen older like fox body mustangs with 97 and newer mustang interiors, would it be possiable to modify a 93 and later supra dash to fit out cars, just an idea i want no bashing on my toughts lol

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
Well anything is possible but I don't think it would be easy at all, it would prob. be so much $$$$ and have alot of custom work... But it would be AWESOME...

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
It is possible, i remember one on supratrader that had the mkiv intirior. I didnt like it but it seemed to fit okay. But i belive its possible with out MAJOR modification.

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
the only thing I like about the MkIV dash is that it angles the center towards the driver a bit...otherwise I prefer ours.

I'd like to see how it all comes together though, wouldn't look too bad I wouldn't think.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
wingman said:
the only thing I like about the MkIV dash is that it angles the center towards the driver a bit...otherwise I prefer ours.

I'd like to see how it all comes together though, wouldn't look too bad I wouldn't think.

heh, my thoughts exactly. that's why i'm making myself a custom center console with gauges and whatnot that angle toward me. :)

-shaeff

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
To me it kind of looks like a cockpit from a fighter jet or something. The way it angles is what reminds me of that...............I like my interior though.........lol

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
ValgeKotkas said:
The angle is cool yes, but isn't MKIV interior made of full plastic? eckk!

what material is ours? i know it's kind of a thin foam covered in rubber...but is there another name or more specific material to call it?

i've seen a few pics of mkiv's (dont like to look into them much) and i like our interior better. all the gauges are angled toward the driver and IMO a sunken gauge that's nicely angles looks better than that huge console that curves and is all shiny and hard. It looks cramped... and like someone said it reminds me of a plane's cockpit...one HUGE dash that surrounds you instead of a nice clean one that isnt everywhere. plus i like the center console on the mk3.