just added a new member to the fam

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
well yesterday my gf suprised me and bought me a ferret haha bet you guys all thought i was gonna say i have a kid coming. NOOO WAY!!! but anyway i have always wanted to have one, and i couldnt buy one due to the fact that i am leaving for the coast guard, so she bought one for me and is going to care for it until i get myself situated and have a place for him to come live with me. how great is that. i'll post some pics of the lil guy later.

NATAN666

yarrrrr
Apr 4, 2005
BC
user.dccnet.com
i thought you were going to say she bougth a supra....

that would have been a welcomed member..

i'm not so sure how much you're gonna like the ferret after a few weeks.

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Well, i originally wanted a penguin. But they shattered my dreams when i found out i needed an exotic license. Now I want a myotonic goat.

MYOTONIC GOAT, <--for people who dont kno what they are.

Ferrets are cool. They can completely fold in half. Weird. I like them tho. Definitely post pics.

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
D34DC311 said:
awesome, awesome to the max, lol
ferrets are great pets.

hah yea they are. they just have soo much personality and are soo playful. i'll take him out of the cage and he goes ape shit on my hand and wrestles with me. hahah

N

NDBoost

dcrusupra87 said:
Well, i originally wanted a penguin. But they shattered my dreams when i found out i needed an exotic license. Now I want a myotonic goat.

MYOTONIC GOAT, <--for people who dont kno what they are.

Ferrets are cool. They can completely fold in half. Weird. I like them tho. Definitely post pics.
LOL WTF! omfg aha @ that movie so funny.

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
here some pics of the lil guy

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg