just a question...

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
does anybody on here know if its possible to rent a tow truck and if so how much it costs???

just for info.

basically we need to get a car from vancouver island and bring that to langley.

thx a bunch.

b.

C

Chad

Its gonna cost you alot, Try u haul they have trailers that take the front wheels off the ground(idk what its called), you would need a pickup though.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
UHaul is a better idea. You can go the route suggested by Chad, or you can get a complete trailer that the car can go on.

Tow trucks tend to cost about $5 / km, and God only knows what they would charge to come over on the ferry.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
ok, thanks for your help.

i'll go, look it up online.... just in case i dont find anything... anybody knows how much u-haul costs?

C

Chad

TopSecret said:
ok, thanks for your help.

i'll go, look it up online.... just in case i dont find anything... anybody knows how much u-haul costs?
It cost 15 dollars when we hauled a car 90 miles, but that in america so idk how much it will cost you.

C

Chad

im not talking about a fulkl car trailer just one that takes the front wheels off the groud.

bgrieger

Mar 30, 2005
Toronto
Dollies (the 2 wheel things as you all refer to them) are harder to find here, and are only a very small amount cheaper ($10 or so) than a full flat bed trailer. I think it was $45 a day for the trailer, and 19.95 for the truck plus mileage. In all it was just under $200 CAD to drive Toronto to Hamilton and back...200km or so.