June 16th Mt. Baker Cruise

zack_odom

Boring Man.
Nov 19, 2006
Seattle
Hey guys it's that time of year SO it's time to cruise...
Seattle Imports is holding the First Annual Mt. Baker Cruise....
So here's the linky.http://seattleimports.proboards101.com/index.cgi?board=local&action=display&thread=1179038526&page=1

But also I want to tell the details right here:
Meet At Southcenter Olive Garden at around 8 on June 16th.
Leave when ever hopefully before 10. Head to Everett and meet up with northern people at Mc Cabes.....Move on from there when everyone is ready....
Be at the mountain around noonish hopefully...maybe more like 1 or so....who knows what traffic will be like..... So If you want to go RSVP @ Zack_odom@yahoo.com :evil2:

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Nice but is really isnt the "first " . It has been going on for about three years now . I went up last year with about 90+ cars . It is mostly a multi fourm run. Everything from Skylines to Saturns. Leaving Southcenter at 10 you are not going to get to Baker till 1pm . It takes me an hour to get their from my house in Sedro Woolley I am not trying to start shit just trying to help and inform you . I will help ouy if you would like me to and I can get 20+ cars to join up maybe more Let me know I live in the area you want to cruise threw

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Hey whats up Bham I know you.. I was the guy last year with the red 92 at Applebees how are you doing . You should come down and hang out . I should get your number we went on a cruise yesterday it was fun . Are you going to try and make this one . I talked to the guys down south and I am going to be handeling the stuff up here . They are going to meet us "locals" at Applebees at 11am then we are going to lead them up to Baker. let me know I would love for you to make it

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Supra yes RHD no my Bro marc is comming with his GTR and I think a few guys are comming down from calasecond. I am the one setting up the Burlington to Baker part . If you have any Questions pm me and I will give you my number ok OH and I will show you the way to get to Sumas after the meet that way you dont have to take the long way ;)

zack_odom

Boring Man.
Nov 19, 2006
Seattle
sorry...
so Let me get a head count then
so Far it looks like a got
3 of you comin?
and Matt is bringin more?
cool One week or so away so let's get ready!