July 16th, Speed-Source Meet!!!!

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Well, we've finally nailed down a date and the details and have room for 100+ cars! We want every spot filled, which shouldn't be to difficult to accomplish so come on out!! Any Toyota is welcome, but we have some buddies with Hondas, Mitsus, Nissans, etc that will be coming so if you have a buddy that wants to come, but drives one of those he won't feel too out of place.

What: Meet/Show-N-Shine/Open House

Where: Speed-Source located in Mahomet, IL 10 miles west of Champaign/Urbana.

Directions!! http://maps.google.com/maps?q=135+C...159984,-88.363037&spn=0.094970,0.158838&hl=en

When: July 16th from 1 PM untill ????

Details/Activities: Open House, Show-N-Shine, BBQ, and Prizes!!

The plan is to hang out at the shop, let everyone chit-chat, eat, and check out each others cars.
After that there's a place in Champaign where everyone hangs out with their imports, hot rods, bikes, mini trucks, etc...that we could stop at if anyone wants to. Also, there is plenty of night life with the U of I campus here and all. Plenty of bars of all types, a Hooters, a strip club, night clubs, etc...

I'll get a physical address posted asap so that you can do a mapquest. I'll also add any other updates as they become available.

Ok, there it is. You've got 2.5 months to get the car running and the weekend off work so get busy!!!!!!

Last edited:

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
oneandgone said:
You need to get busy!! I hope you come Supra or no Supra....but preferably with Supra! lol

its not that im not busy. its just the money factor. if it was up to my ability she would be going asap......will keep you posted thanks.
and yeah i plan on coming supra or no supra....
im off every weekend so thats no problem....

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
Count me in... tentatively. :)

Hehehe... get to work, Grant -- the number of attendees will be directly proportional to the number of scantily-clad hot chicks! :D

Apr 17, 2005
Lafayette, IN
ill be there!. i wish it was sooner i need some parts form Carl befor http://www.na2005.info/

^
The Toyota Motorsports USA Museum has signed on as a attendee and a sponsor. The will be bringing a tractor trailer loaded with 2x historic MR2s, 1 Spyder and 2x Supras. They will be giving away gifts on all three days of the meet.

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Kyle, Glad to hear you're coming! Thanks for posting about the meet on the MR2 board. I thought Carl was going to, but maybe he hasn't yet.

If you need some parts from Carl just send him an email at cacrawfo@speed-source.net and I'm sure he'll take care of you as soon as possible. Or just lmk what it is that you need and I'll make the arrangements.

Funny that you mention the Kansas meet. We're already making our plans to go. I think we're going to trailer my Supra behind the Astro, and I'm going to drive his MKI. Sounds like it's going to be a blast!

Apr 17, 2005
Lafayette, IN
oneandgone said:
Kyle, Glad to hear you're coming! Thanks for posting about the meet on the MR2 board. I thought Carl was going to, but maybe he hasn't yet.

If you need some parts from Carl just send him an email at cacrawfo@speed-source.net and I'm sure he'll take care of you as soon as possible. Or just lmk what it is that you need and I'll make the arrangements.

Funny that you mention the Kansas meet. We're already making our plans to go. I think we're going to trailer my Supra behind the Astro, and I'm going to drive his MKI. Sounds like it's going to be a blast!

sweet i want to see the assvet!

I ordered a radiator shroud from Carl last week i hope it gets here soon :bling:

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
kylemartin said:
sweet i want to see the assvet!

I ordered a radiator shroud from Carl last week i hope it gets here soon :bling:

Haha, the assvett rocks!...it ain't much to look at though! lol!

Carl was going to send it today when he shipped a bunch of stuff, but accidentally left it behind. He'll have it out before the weekend, I'm sure. Did you order one of the fan panels? Or am I just loopy?

Apr 17, 2005
Lafayette, IN
oneandgone said:
They're pretty nice imo. Polish that thing up and it'll look amazing!

mabe.. but i think it will match my battery box

362269_104_full.jpg