JGTC All Stars 2004 (old pics)

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
I just realized that if I try to upload pictures enough times on my computer that it will stop restarting itself and let me have my way with it sometimes.

These are pics from the JGTC All Stars race from Dec. '04. Enjoy!

Plenty more to follow. I need to get the hell out of here!

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Ok guys, I'm tired, full as hell, need a shower and some ice cream. I'll see what I can do to post more tomorrow. Let me know what you think.

I had to include a picture of my Supra because it was there with me in spirit. :icon_bigg

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Troyota said:
I LOVE JGTC...or any GT racing for that matter...but JGTC the best!!!
You're damn right that JGTC-now Super GT-is the best! Watching that race and seeing/hearing those cars in person gave me goosebumps too man times to count. I can't wait until the next race comes to Southern Cal. I'll be there as long as it's after early Oct. of this year.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Here are some in the parking lot and Naoki Hattori doing time trials (?). I know that the pic of Hattori was on Sunday and the race was on Saturday evening, so I think this is when the time trials were going down.

All my love and affection goes to who can identify who's car the black one is. It's not hard...

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
A few more.

Damn, I know I had some good race shots from the real race but they were blurry. They were actually really cool they way they turned out but I think the reason why they got deleted is that I didn't know how to shrink the picture size on my camera at that time.