Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
p1360978_1.jpg

the t3d

P B4 A
Sep 30, 2006
Titusville, FL
the t3d;1281030 said:
is anyone flying out there cause either their supra is not finished, you don't think it would make the drive, or it's just too far? i'm sure my supra will be done by then for sure, but i'm not so sure i want to drive from FL to NV. so i was thinkin of flying out there. just seeing if anyone else out there is considering this?

-t3d

what that guy said^^^

-t3d

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
It is with much regret we are canceling the Sin City Showdown. We tried to get it put together but unfortunatley too many people are running into issues and problems.

Several sponsors who verbally commited themselves have not followed through for whatever reasons, Racers have blown motors at recent events, Racers have not finished their motor builds, and some racers are just flat broke.

We (JawsGear) have fronted as much money humanly possible to make this work, especially the racing part with a non refundable $8000.00 put up out front. I appologize to everyone in advance but without the support of the racers and sponsors I cannont continue to dig a bigger hole. We had a budget, we surpassed it in a major way.

All prepayments have been refunded via PayPal as they paid. If you booked your hotel, be sure to call and cancel reservations so you will not get hit with cancelation fees.

I want to thank the Sponsors that did step up to try and put this together for the help and contribution; John @ John Reed Racing, Robert @ 935 Motorsports, Ian @ FSR Motorsports, Angie @ Dave's Machine, Ken @ Royal Moore Toyota, Curt from Elmhurst Toyota.

You are all stand up individuals and I appreciate your support. Your refunds will be credited to your CC, PayPal, or Refunded via Check depending on how you paid for sponsorship.

Again I appologize to all who helped.

Jeff
Jaw's Gear

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
the t3d;1413697 said:
damn! that sucks! we need something to happen!

-t3d

Sin City Showdown is back on thanks to a few sponsors that have stepped up we have got some people really committed to make it happen. We will proceed as scheduled. We are still short the target number but I feel confident that we will get there.

Sorry for the post but without you guys supporting it is a difficult task to make successful.

Ben aka ttandsc has stepped up to coordinate the Scenic Drive. Location time will be set by end of day tommorow. Thanks for your assistance Ben.

Scenic Drive Link: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=553121

We are going to open up at least 1 more class for the drag racing to offer a Street Car Class. Details will be posted by end of day tommorow.

Any questions you guys can call, pm or email me.

Jeff

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
Saturday Tentative Drag Race Schedule

7:00am Pit Gates Open - Tech Card Sales until 2pm
7:30am Tech Inspection until 2:30pm
8:30am Driver Meeting @ JawsGear Trailer
9:00am 1st Round of Qualifying
11:00am 2nd Round Qualifying
12:30pm 1st Round of Eliminations
2:00pm 2nd Round of Eliminations
3:30pm 3rd Round of Eliminations
5:00pm 4th Round of Eliminations

*Awaiting confirmation from Las Vegas Speedway for 2nd Round Qualifying with lesser car count. If they deny, then 1st round eliminations at 11:00am as previously scheduled.

In addition, if you plan on being in the car show, the pre registered $15.00 and Gate Fee of $25.00 allows you to race without costing more money.

If you get eliminated from the Headsup Racing Categories, you can make additional passes in the TNT/Fun Run lane at no additional charge.

Jeff

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
Dyno Schedule

10:00am B. Huckaby
10:20am A. Smith
10:40am O. Gonzalez
11:00am B. Diblassie
11:20am E. Lam
11:40am D. Wilcox
12:00pm A. Bucci
12:20pm J. Hernandez
12:40pm to 1:10pm Lunch Break
1:10pm W. Rodan
1:30pm G. Navarez
1:50pm F. Yee
2:10pm J. Wilson
2:30pm S. Barnett
2:50pm D. Westover

Payments due ASAP for those of you still dragging your feet or your spots can be given away. Thank you.

Jeff

turbotony

Mar 31, 2005
vegas
so is the show and shine still on? where will it be held? I just pre registered and was trying to find out where it will be when I looked at these last updates on the whole event. I hope the show will still happen.