I've run accrossed a problem

djordan97

Apr 14, 2006
Kennewick WA
Well my supra is finally all the way back together and back on the road and I've run accrossed the strangest problem with it. It likes to spin the crap outa my 265 35 r18's that I've got on the back. first gear no question soon as boost gets spooled up it's all she wrote. they're spinning all the way to red line. second gear hits and soon as spool up bam spin city. till about half way through second. It's alot of fun I'll tell yah what.:biglaugh: :evil2: :evil2:
This wouldn't have happened as easy as it did if it wasn't for people like John over there at MDC putting up with me calling him like once a week all summer long while he was giving my turbo special lovins or Dr J. for helping develop the maft-pro on his car and then selling it to the rest of us peons and many other people that have given me advice about how to do things with my supra. anyways for all you people what's all done to my car is 3 inch turbo back exhaust ct-26 60-1 complete afpr kit turbo xs bv and the maft pro in speed density. hopefully sometime in the next couple week when I get done street tunning it I'll be taking it to the dino and seeing what I can get with that set-up. then after that I'll be swapping out the 440's for 720's and then see if I can't get even more from that.
but anyways this was just a BIG THANKS to all you people in supramania for helping me along the way to my horsepower and fun goals with the supra.
THANKS
David

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Sounds like you've got a serious problem. Id suggest going back to stock. Luckily for you, I have all the parts and would be willing to trade you for your tire killing equipment.

djordan97

Apr 14, 2006
Kennewick WA
they're the bridgestone fuzions. yeah wider is what I'm thinking once I get done getting rid of all that rubber on the back. thinking maybe a 285 or a 295.

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
Bridgestone fuzions are daily driver low profile tires, cheap and non sticky. You need some real rubber.... BFG KD or some BFG drag radials... That will fix your spinning tire problem. :bigthumb: