Ive Never Seen So Much Sh*t Before

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
This morning my landlord calls my father and asked if i wanted to help clean out an apartment next door.I reluctantly said yes and gathered myself to go move whatever. I walk outside heading next door and i seed huge pile of furniture out in front by the road, so i think to myself " this shouldnt be so bad"

I walk inside and there was reminance of mess in the living room, so they told to me to dig into the back room. Got a couple heavy duty garbage bags and i was ready.I get to the back room and there was pile of clothes and junk knee fucking high. I couldnt believe it. The master bedroom was the same fucking way incredible. I cant believe some people live like this,simply astonishing. I wish i could have took pics yall would have thought i pulled the pic off of tv or something. Any ways i filled up 5-6 large heavy duty garbage bags of clothes and miscillanious objects just to step in the room. What sad is this was one of those eviction deals and im bagging up brandnew shoes, name brand clothes, coach bags,louis vitton, I mean WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

A yard sale of just a 1/4 of the clothes out there could pay rent for months. After it was all said and done the landlord payed me pretty good and i have new dresser. Mad people started pulling up,its free for all.This was my workout for this half of the year:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Evicted or not, why would someone leave, and not take their shit with them. If people rummaged through the shit, it tells you that a yard sale would have been profitable, before they bolted empty handed. Stupidity Has run rampant in this country.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
ForcedTorque;1561505 said:
Evicted or not, why would someone leave, and not take their shit with them.

Ive been wondering this for 8 years now. In high school some of us found an entire block of old abandoned houses, kind of out the the bush. Everything was still in them. I creeped myself out when I was looking through their photo albums. Seriously really weird, and there was probably 7 or 8 of these houses all fully furnished. I would love to know why they left so quick.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
ForcedTorque;1561505 said:
Evicted or not, why would someone leave, and not take their shit with them. If people rummaged through the shit, it tells you that a yard sale would have been profitable, before they bolted empty handed. Stupidity Has run rampant in this country.

From what the landlord said, she had taken some stuff but they would move the rest saturday(last saturday).So fast forward a few days i'd like to know what they took because there was massive shit still left behind.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Meth might explain it. You see abandoned storage units and rental places advertised in the paper all the time around here... Being that this town is probably the meth capital of the world, it kinda adds up, and goes along with the stupidity rampage too.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
They must of been addicted to shopping.

I used to maintain empty houses ad you see some crazy shit from evictions and what not. My friend got a dresser that still had the price tag on it for like 2500 brand new. Also seen pics of a cult type house painted purple and black and i guess the neighbor accused them of eating her dog lol.

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
Jayhall

" Ive been wondering this for 8 years now. In high school some of us found an entire block of old abandoned houses, kind of out the the bush. Everything was still in them. I creeped myself out when I was looking through their photo albums. Seriously really weird, and there was probably 7 or 8 of these houses all fully furnished. I would love to know why they left so quick. "

:panic:they left in a panic! musta been a outbreak...... and you caught it!

i used to repo mobile homes for fleetwood and a few others, you would not believe the way some people live! and what they are willing to leave behind.

ps. when foreclosing, evicting, or repoing...... never open the fridge

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
ya we used to have a proceedure for dealing with the fridge before moving the house, it involved lots of plastic wrap and duct tape. most of the houses we repoed were without power or occupants for at least two months. people dont clear out the fridge when leaving on a forced eviction, nor do they care about damaging it as the house aint theirs anymore!

i did it on my first day on the job, i puked! i also didnt hear the end of it in the three years i worked for the company. "gonna check the fridge jeremy?????"

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Damn. I remember going in one house that was empty but boy did that house stink to the point i almost puked.

I6Boost

Apr 14, 2010
My Supra
Jayhall;1561508 said:
Ive been wondering this for 8 years now. In high school some of us found an entire block of old abandoned houses, kind of out the the bush. Everything was still in them. I creeped myself out when I was looking through their photo albums. Seriously really weird, and there was probably 7 or 8 of these houses all fully furnished. I would love to know why they left so quick.

Maybe they were apart a secret service of some sort and had to leave immediately =P

I hate thinking about mysterious crap...