iv'e looked! cant find 57 trim turbo

jimmyjames

all white
Apr 18, 2005
south milwaukee
i just want an upgraded ct-26 to a 57 trim. does anyone know were i can possibly get one besides waiting till someone has a used one for sale. i wouldnt mind sending my ct somewhere for it, if possibly.
if you know the price i should expect to pay, please tell me. i need some help im still a little new to the supra world.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Have you looked under the bed? :D:D:DI find all kinds of wierd shit under there... One time I found an airbrush kit... WOW!

I had my old turbo sent to majestic turbo in dallas and they did a great job with it...

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
I have an upgraded ct but I'm not sure what trim it is... and it needs to be rebuilt... but let me know if your interested... I'd let it go for cheap seeing as it needs to be rebuilt...

stock 87 turbo

whats broke now?
Sep 3, 2005
marshall,wis
just spend the extra $ and by a sound performance turbo,upgraded ct26s normally dont last very long, look how many you see on sm that say they need to be rebuilt or has shaft play

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
stock 87 turbo said:
just spend the extra $ and by a sound performance turbo,upgraded ct26s normally dont last very long, look how many you see on sm that say they need to be rebuilt or has shaft play

I agree, I love mine. Its worth it.