Its that time again... the next F&F, with a new feel it seems

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
1988ma70supra;1651008 said:
Id watch that. I am kind of curious as how they bring Han back. Didn't he die back in Tokyo when the RX-7 blew?

A. Jay;1651061 said:
They brought Han back in the 4th, which was a prequal to the 3rd. I'm guessing this one happens in between the two.

Yeah from what I understand it's like A. Jay said.

F&F Timeline
F&F1 -> F&F2 -> F&F4 -> F&F5 -> F&F3

It's a form of story telling that is great for confusing people. :3d_frown:

mattsplat72;1651105 said:
I will watch, I like the addition of Dwayne Johnson... I am glad they are moving away for the hondah crap. I did see an R35 towards the end.
Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing Dwayne Johnson go toe to toe with Vin, you know it's going to happen and is going to be awesome. I also hope Dwayne brings the same intensity he had in Driven.

I'll watch it for it's merit as a brainless action movie, which I enjoy, and not for the car culture it claims to tell a story about.

The worst part about when that first movie came out was all the flak I caught from Supra guys that had owned their cars before the movie. They were all convinced that I was one of the bandwagon jumpers that only bough my car due to that ridiculous movie. I had been a fan of the MKIII long before that movie came out it was just bad timing that I got my MKIII shortly after it did.:: angry ::

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
i own te first 4, so I'll be seeing this one too. I' glad they are moving away form the MAd Tyte VTAK Yo! and are using coller cars, even tho it would be nice to see a supra or two.

tjzyx

Oct 3, 2010
Delaware
No matter how terrible these movies are or how damaging to the enthusiast's image. I still love car chases, Hot woman, and shit blowing up.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I'll watch it in theaters, same way I've watched the other 4 in theaters and then watch it on DVD when it comes out.

It's not a documentary and I'm not trying to learn anything from it, it's purely entertainment, which is what the haters need to realize..

Entropy

No Supra... For now ;)
Apr 10, 2007
Lacey, WA
I've seen the others in the theaters, and own them all on DVD... Why stop now? This one looks good, in any case!

Last edited: