It's done for now! Pics.

SupraChrisMk3

New Booster
Feb 8, 2006
Salisbury, Vermont, United States
There are no words to describe just how beautiful your car is. I mean good god, brand new cars today don't even come off the showroom floor that fucking clean. Holy crap! Speechless, just totally speechless.
:eek2: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Supra7MG

Supramania Contributor
Oct 13, 2005
Duncansville, PA.
SupraChrisMk3 said:
There are no words to describe just how beautiful your car is. I mean good god, brand new cars today don't even come off the showroom floor that fucking clean. Holy crap! Speechless, just totally speechless.
:eek2: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks Bud.

roadwarrior87

Jun 14, 2005
socal
I'll echo everyone else's sentiments for the millionth time! The car is beautiful! I'm going to strive to get my car to look as nice. Keep up the good work! :icon_bigg

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Supra7MG said:
Wedge Engineering made the brackets. Perfect fit. Not too high,

I'll be interested in them in the near future, do you think they would make some for me? contact info? And at you height what part of the windsheild do you see? Sorry for alll the questions man.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Wow!, and...Wow!!! Cleanest MkIII I've ever seen! Love the spoiler, and love your interior, especially the carpeting!:love:
Just plain, WOW!::salute:: :bigthumb:

jdmk3_87t

Take it!
Apr 29, 2005
SoCaL
OMG...I just found the nicest pre89 burgandy supra...Where have you beeen all this time?!?! I really wish my car would loook just like your car one day. Try to list the mods you have on the car whenever you can. I'm digging everything on there!

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
Very nice! I like the black and grey combo. I have been looking at various black/grey combos for redoing my recaro seats, door panels, and carpet. Older guys represent! HAHAHA, its nice to be beyond the nickle and dime college days :bigthumb: I think the rims look great on the car. What gauges are those?

Supra7MG

Supramania Contributor
Oct 13, 2005
Duncansville, PA.
dugums said:
This car makes me sick. I went back and looked at all the pictures and could not find one single flaw. Even the license plate bolts are perfectly aligned and in immaculate condition.

I would burn my car just to see how nice of a reflection it would make off of yours. I hate that my car will never be this nice and clean. It doesn't even matter what you have under the hood, nicest mk3 I have ever seen -- great job keeping her in this condition!

Looking at this car do you really think that I haven't addressed the engine?

Supra7MG

Supramania Contributor
Oct 13, 2005
Duncansville, PA.
high psi 1jz said:
I'll be interested in them in the near future, do you think they would make some for me? contact info? And at you height what part of the windsheild do you see? Sorry for alll the questions man.

I'm only 5'6" tall. When seated in the car I'm looking straight through the center of the windshield. The old wedge brackets used adaptors that raised seating height. Back in the day Trent from Supraforums complained to them and I think that is why the redesign. They are perfect now. Go to the Sparco USA website and get the part number for 86-92 Supra's. Thats it.

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
That has got to be the cleanest pre 89 I have seen to date. I love the roll cage -do you mind sharing where you got it, or was it custom made? Great attention to detail-and with what looks like a 4 inch goliath catback on there, I am sure he has some engine mods to make use of it!