Its a disease!

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Recently though I've been noticing one thing that sucks about the Alltrac.... the community, or lack there of.

In some sections posting something might not get responses for a few days! Makes me really appreciate SM ( and even SF, but that's not saying much ).

I know it's because of the low numbers of alltracs made, but I really like having a very active community. That and, while our MKIII's may be old, we actually have a fair amount of after market support. Having a bit bigger preference to the ST165 personally, and looking at Alltrac.net its kinda saddening how little after market support there is for it. Again, just makes me really thankful to have as much support as we do. As for Alltrac's, it's only going to become less and less.... and that sucks :(.

I want one so bad right now though you have no idea... I dream about owning one :(.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Yea, there isn't much of a community at all. Most of the people on the board are like 75% of the people here, are younger kids without much knowledge. The MR2 forums are more like sf/sm as they have more active members and some interesting threads.

Yea, I'm really enjoying my car a lot and have not regretted switching from the supras one bit. Infact I cant wait till I can sell my 92 supra (probably my most dissapointing car purchase ever). Even though I do have another supra I will be building, I dont have the drive or excitment I do with the celica (I'm considering more of my fathers project then mine). Its always sorta been a dream car of mine since I first started driving and had my 83 Celica gts. They're simply awesome.