It's a BEAST!

tekimp

Airborne
Aug 8, 2007
Fort Bragg, NC
WOOT! WOOT! So thrilled! So speech less!

Them guys over at Majestic did one hell of a job on my baby. It's BEAST!

Got my baby back yesterday evening... LORD!

It's pushing a moderate 341 horse power right now!

To imagine that's SUPER conservative too... at only 13 lbs of boost.

Why so conservative a tune? I need to drive this baby off to Texas from North Caroline this Thursday... also, it's best I get use to this new found power! OMG!!! It's insane!

I can't believe it... I WILL POST PICS TOMORROW... I get off work late... but I promise I will totally post them.

My car is a beast... and it's still just a kitten. Can't wait for the real lion to come out of it.... once I get done with this long haul trip... and back from my little vacation in the sand box.

On the way home I was going down interstate 40... and opened it up alittle... my hands went numb, I held my breath... the excitement so overpowering. It's like... putting all the Christmases of the past and putting them there in that one moment... OMG! SO AWESOME!

Oh yes... the fun is only beginning!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I know exactly how you feel man, it is so exciting. I remember the first time I turned on the 2jz, I felt like my life got that much better.

mdr40z

Mar 31, 2005
arkansas
wow, you are easily amused.......

j/k it's a rush when a turbo car is working right, be careful out there

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Congrats! :) I'm glad you finally got it all worked out! It's always worth it in the end. ;)

Be safe out there!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kneedragger85;1470422 said:
I typically buy a lottery ticket every time my car runs perfect since it's a lucky day.

If you buy one every time it screws up, you'd have a better chance of winning........:biglaugh:

Congrats on the new found power. Keep it between the ditches........:burnout: