Is this fellow a member here?

manzai

2 supras and counting!
Jul 20, 2006
North Vancouver
I was just cruising my local craigslist and came across this unique opportunity to own this tastefully modified MKIII. I would almost pick it up just for the Ebachi shocks. I heard those are awesome! Anyway, if you're on here, that bodywork is neato! Shaving the quarter glass and side moldings. You must have put a lot of time and effort into this! Good work! Too bad you're going to sell. Here's a link to the ad:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/1604556629.html

Just wondering if you're a member here and if you have a build thread?

Andrew

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
are you serious..?

that interior looks half-assed, like he went wild with a big roll of vinyl..

the exterior is questionable, but it's far from tasteful in my opinion..

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
HAHHA andrew,

this guys isnt a member but i know him, i sold / installed him my old ebachi! lol (eibach springs), also has my tokico's ILL on it. as for the body work he didnt do it. he bought it as it is and just added my suspension and the system. when i drove that supra i just didnt like the feel of it as the dash has black paint running as with the doorpanels! lol

i wouldnt personally look into buying it! id say stay away lol! the person who did the work half assed the work and you can still see the welds from the rear window delete lol.

manzai

2 supras and counting!
Jul 20, 2006
North Vancouver
No, clearly I was being sarcastic, I just didn't want to offend him if he was a member here. Tastefully? yeah, I know. :3d_frown: I just had to post that up for everyone else to see. . .:nono: Each to their own though, I guess.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I saw that thing in delta once. I knew it looked a little off, but couldnt put my finger on it at the time