Is this a good buy???

wifes600rwhp

Apr 27, 2009
maryland
Soupra;1310552 said:
Im new here n i dont own a supra yet. im looking at this one right here so tell me what ya think

It has 117,441 mi.
Here’s a list of what I’ve done about 2000 miles ago: (around 115,500 mi)
• New head gasket set, including intake, turbo, & valve cover.
• New oil pan gasket.
• New trans pan gasket.
• New belts.
• New rack & pinion.
• New throttle position sensor.
• New fuel pressure regulator.
• New knock sensor.
• New spark plugs.
• New thermostat.
• New headlights and fog lights.
• New lower ball joints.
• New Tires (Goodyear Assurance TripleTread P225/50/16)
• Rebuilt starter solenoid
• Front end alignment
$5300 ::fundy::

oh yeah and he DOES have the recipts from all this work. let me kn ow what ya think. thanks

Soupra

Apr 18, 2009
chicago
kabanimk3supra;1311793 said:
It's not unique. It's special, like special olympics special.:3d_frown:

rice.

that is all

i think it looks alright. better than a big 8 ball or skull shift knob. better yet. CARBON FIBER DUDE! +30 RWHP

GTEpowered

Apr 25, 2009
Sacramento CA.
Super clean interior (from pics), and body is solid. Considering these cars are pretty rare in that condition, i'd say go for it. but for the minor mods that hes done to it, he could have beaten up the car too... just fock it lol, buy it! :D

Soupra

Apr 18, 2009
chicago
GTEpowered;1312734 said:
Super clean interior (from pics), and body is solid. Considering these cars are pretty rare in that condition, i'd say go for it. but for the minor mods that hes done to it, he could have beaten up the car too... just fock it lol, buy it! :D

yeah dude im goin this saturday to check it out, my lisc is currently suspended. ( reasons are irrelevant) so i gotta get a ride. i live outside chicago n its in indiana about an hour n a half away. If the car is just as nice as it looks im buyin it. Fashizzle
:kickinthenuts:

Soupra

Apr 18, 2009
chicago
ft413;1312939 said:
do it super clean car!

so i called em friday to make sure everything was alright and that he still wanted to sell the car n he say " i was making sure i had all the receipts for the work n i added up. it came out to about 4 grand worth of work so 5600 is firm" he jacked up the price 300 bucks at the last minute. tried to talk him back down n told him how low that was. long story short i didnt get the car cuz hes a idiot. still on the lookout ... :(

lsaint07

Apr 21, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Soupra;1315534 said:
so i called em friday to make sure everything was alright and that he still wanted to sell the car n he say " i was making sure i had all the receipts for the work n i added up. it came out to about 4 grand worth of work so 5600 is firm" he jacked up the price 300 bucks at the last minute. tried to talk him back down n told him how low that was. long story short i didnt get the car cuz hes a idiot. still on the lookout ... :(

its clean but its not the only one around. I would save my money and find a fixer upper and get one done bigger and better. good luck

Soupra

Apr 18, 2009
chicago
lsaint07;1316211 said:
its clean but its not the only one around. I would save my money and find a fixer upper and get one done bigger and better. good luck

yeah i mean my IDEAL car is 89+ models. a 92 would be golden. hard to find around my area though. i am accepting donations though so if you gotta car to get rid of lemme know. lol

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
cash talks as well, flash a cool $3000 cash in his face and he WILL take it, my dad got my Supra 50% off doing that..:biglaugh:

of course it was a private seller..