Invisalign braces?

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
So, my dentist is suggesting I get braces. I for one dont care about what my teeth look like as far as being crooked But, he says I might have problems if I dont get braces. I have 2 impacted teeth and its a tight fit lol, so he wants to pull the 2 and squeeze the rest closer

...Anyone have experience with invisalign? Cost isnt really an issue, my insurance is killer and will cover basically everything. Thats another reason Im thinking about it now, might as well do as much as I can(preventive) while I have this insurance lol.

I really dont want regular metal braces, they look to be way to much hassle.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
you said you dont mind crroked teeth, I think later on down the raod you will, I'd just get them, braces are supra expensive an you say your insurance would cover it, that you'd be a fool not to get them,

I'd just get them man..

Will

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
willfish said:
you said you dont mind crroked teeth, I think later on down the raod you will, I'd just get them, braces are supra expensive an you say your insurance would cover it, that you'd be a fool not to get them,

I'd just get them man..

Will

Ya I hear ya, still I dont care my teeth arent crooked hardly. Its just the over crowded he said will cause gum problems later on.

My next visit I guess Ill just say lets do it ha.

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
my sister currently has them and so does a friend of the family. Though my sister has just started maybe 5 months ago, I do notice a tiny change in them. As for the friend of the family not sure how long she had the invisalign, but her teeth are super straight and look good.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
My brother has them and swears by them. He's been wearing them for like 4 months now and you can see a big difference already. Plus, you have to brush your teeth after everytime you eat or drink. So he has some pearly whites now.

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
Take it form someone who has had braces twice. Yes twice. I had a full set of teeth pulled and at one point had three complete sets of teeth in my skull. Get the braces. Its not worth it for the invisalign shit, not the time or money. Get the real deal and dont look back.

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
my ex had invisalign. hers went by 2 week sets, and she had around 72 total sets. they make a huge difference, and they aren't even noticeable. i had braces as a kid and they sucked balls. we broke up a few months before she finished, but there was a massive change on her teeth. get them, you won't regret it..screw braces.

A

ArthurRitus

Ive had 3 friends use invisible braces, all of them were happy with it.
Ive had 1 associate use it also, he was not happy with it.
but thats because he is stupid and never wore it. so it was really a waste of time + money

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
OneJoeZee said:
lemme see ya grills

ya grills, ya grills,

ya ya, ya grills.

I'm changin grillz errday, like Jay change clothes,........:biglaugh:

My oldest girl has to get braces. Our insurance doesn't pay a penny. It's costing me $4400.00..............that's one hell of a turbo upgrade..........:cry:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprahero said:
I'm changin grillz errday, like Jay change clothes,........:biglaugh:

My oldest girl has to get braces. Our insurance doesn't pay a penny. It's costing me $4400.00..............that's one hell of a turbo upgrade..........:cry:

Ouch! I think you better break out the hammer and try my method.

If you mess up and knock her teach out, well... you were gonna have to pay big bucks anyway. :biglaugh:

Sounds like you better go play some more poker, Jay!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i had braces (real braces) for a year and a half. if i had to do it over again, i'd definatly do it. so many girls have complimented how nice my teeth look. :)

100% worth it. infact, some of them even grabbed my face, opened my mouth, and proceeded to look at my teeth for minutes at a time, all the while complimenting how nice they look. :)

besides, it makes your smile nicer. how can you go wrong with that?

turbonator82

Rod Knock Victim
Apr 9, 2006
On da moon
www.cardomain.com
csr ma71 said:
Doesn't invisalign braces take twice as long to work than normal braces?

The invisaligns are faster then traditional braces because they make all the molds at once and they are made to straighten your teeth in stages and it's all very accurately done by computer...regular braces take so long because a dentist has to eyeball where to tweak your teeth...

I know too much

oowee623

SCS
Aug 13, 2007
Long Beach, CA
braces are a pita but i guess it was worth seeing the hot women that worked there (bolsa ave, garden grove, ca), have fun enjoying your meal with braces you can even save it in your braces for later too