intro intro

moemoe

Jun 5, 2009
dc
well hello, nice to meet you guys. I'm finally introducing myself because SM is starting to delete lurkers. I guess I have to actually contribute to the forums now :3d_frown: Well I have an 87 NA with a little bit of this (rod knock) and a little bit of that (oil leak). I've got a 2jz sittin in my backyard waitin to be swapped. I just hope I'm not ruining it by storing it improperley. Ive had it for a few months waiting on money, and tbh, i really dont know where to start, but I guess this is all for another thread. anyway hello hello to all. :naughty:

Valverde

May 10, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
Welcome. Welcome. As you can see I am a lurker there is reason why. I rarely post my questions for my supra because most of the time I find answers by searching old posts and old threads.

moemoe

Jun 5, 2009
dc
I wont be puttin up pics just yet, i took some minor bumper damage that I'm none too proud about. once I get my baby pretty again, I'll show some pics for you. I will get some pics of the 2jz too. In fact I'll be starting my build thread hopefully before the end of this month so yeah we'll see