Interior Concept!

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Well here it is, pretty much how my interior is gonna look! I'm pretty excited now that I see how it will finally look... It's going to be black/charchoal leather with dark grey inserts (maybe perferated)... and grey double stitching... let me know what you guys think of my photoshop!

2340180_33_full.jpg

EDIT: CHANGED CENTRE CONSOLE TO BLACK

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Fotosoup. That interior is SWEEEEEEEET! I love everything about it. Is your car black? Good luck with the actual recovering, the photoshop may have been a little easier..............lol

Yellow: That is distracting as hell when you're trying to type a post right under Conan doing some strange white man moonwalk..................:biglaugh:

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
That's not a shot of my car, I have cloth seats currently, but that is exactly how it looks now (check out my car domain to see pics of my car)... I also have some seatbelt guides coming in, so no broken seatbelt guides for me! Haha yes, i did do this in photoshop, I took the picture from leatherseats.com and followed their pattern for where the second colour would go on the seats. I tried out all of their patterns and liked this the best! I'm glad you guys like it and I can't wait to order the seats some time!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
fotosoup said:
That's not a shot of my car, I have cloth seats currently, but that is exactly how it looks now (check out my car domain to see pics of my car)... I also have some seatbelt guides coming in, so no broken seatbelt guides for me! Haha yes, i did do this in photoshop, I took the picture from leatherseats.com and followed their pattern for where the second colour would go on the seats. I tried out all of their patterns and liked this the best! I'm glad you guys like it and I can't wait to order the seats some time!

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
jugodegolf said:
got mine from katzkin. Well worth the money.
detail
What are the katzkin's going for these days and are they any better than leatherseats.com?

Btw, sorry to hijack but the color combo on the original post is hella sweet !!!