interesting mail in my mailbox friday!

MA717MGTE

boostaholic
Apr 2, 2005
Bristol VA
Well had the mail checked Friday and as the kid was "sorting" through it gave me my mail, and of cource some bills from my July 2nd knee surgery are showing up. Notice one is from my Radioligy biller. I first glance at it, Name, address and wifes cell phone# listed (wich is the wife's number but account is in my name.)

Then I hit the floor! It also listed my ssn# right on the address line. I have been so seriosly pissed over this, wife dragged me out to the lawyer to make a copy (suppose to call back monday morning) then took the company that printed the bill. Who were just as astonished as I was and kept passing it off that it wasn't thier fault.

My question is. do you think I have a case aginst the company or the software developers who made that software?

Any Lawyers who are Supra owners? hehe

MA717MGTE

boostaholic
Apr 2, 2005
Bristol VA
Dunckel said:
Well, since there was no damage done, if you sue, you won't win. IMO.

honestly that's what i am thinking too.

but! HIPA may fall into place cause you could see some medical info just at the bottom of the window of where my address and info was displayed. well just wait and hear from the lawyer Monday morning.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
SSN is no thing to mess around with these days. My stupid work made us use the last 4 of our ssn to clock in. Just recently after everyone complained for 2 years they changed it to use the last 4 of our work ID. Makes no sense for anyone to display or ask you to display your ssn in public view.

You cant prove damage was done but someone can have that ssn and decide to wait a year before doing anything with it. Go get the ssn changed, document the time and money it took for all that. You wont get a house over an envelope window issue....

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
There should be some government agency that you can launch a complaint with. Start with a call to the attorney's general office and see where to go from there. I don't think you've got a lawsuit, but they should face up to this.

MA717MGTE

boostaholic
Apr 2, 2005
Bristol VA
i appreciate the info guys, and will be in contact with the all the credit monitoring agency's, i have thought of the ssn change and will contact them tomorrow, We also contacted the TN dept of health for a follow up and filing a complaint.

And so far, there has been zero luck on finding a lawyer over this issue.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
TOMA70E said:
I'm gonna sue you for using "one" instead of "won"...

NOT BEFORE ME BITCH! Now I'm gonna sue you for making me call you a bitch! Your so fucking sue'd!

LOL, this sounds like Cartmen off South Park.