Injectors not firing

87Supra600

Jul 26, 2014
Rhode Island
I have just recently rebuilt my 7m motor and have stripped and gutted the car getting it ready for a roll cage and some racing. I have to wire up my ecu harness again due to removing all other harnesses in the car. I have 12 volts on both sides of the injector but i used a noid light to check for injector pulses and there not pulsing. I have spark and the coils and plugs are firing. I have 12 volts at the injector wires at the ecu side, im not sure if that's correct or not, what could cause this problem? I checked computer ground and sensor ground for the ecu pin outs and there both at 3.4 ohm's of resistance could that cause the injectors not to fire since the computer isn't grounding them? Please help any logical and non bull shit suggestions are appreciated. YES i know what im doing and i have wiring harness diagrams from the TSRM Manual im just stumped. The vehicle is a 1987 toyota supra with a 7mgte motor. Please Help:1zhelp::1zhelp:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Assuming the base, emitter and collector are working right, it is wired wrong. Or your testing is invalid. All I can do is guess based on what you wrote.