injector/stalling question

i have the 7mgte, has a bunch of new stuff on it and every once in a while it stalls out on me but only at idle. i tried putting some injector cleaner in it and it seemed like it helped but it is still going on. could this be from the injectors or something else, if it is from the injectors what kind should i go with? im slowly upgrading it as it breaks but im not looking for more than maybe 400hp. will the 550cc siemens injectors work or will i need to get something bigger (been looking at driftmotion.com). btw the following has been replaced cam position sensor, ignitor, spark plugs and wires and i can't think of anything else that could effect this.

grimreaper;1225896 said:
codes? mods? boost leaks? vented BOV?
idle... just sitting there at a light? or when it drops to idle when coming to a stop?
whats your timing at?

another good starting point is http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TSRM/MK3/manual.aspx?S=FI&P=14

havn't checked the codes yet, last time it wouldn't stop giving me i think it was 51 which basically was saying turn off the A/C but i pulled that out and turned it off and it kept giving me the same code, as for mods i have a bored out turbo, aftermarket BOV, and a rebuilt engine, no boost leaks, not sure what the vented BOV is but im pretty sure its not one, it kills itself when it gets to idle, if im driving and i put in the clutch it seems like the rpm's just keep falling past idle till it stalls. and all the marks are lined up and it runs smoothly so the timing shouldn't be off.