Indianapolis SupraBowl

MK3er

Jan 1, 2010
Ohio
Is anyone interested in getting together for a mini-meet at BWW or Hooters and watch the super bowl? Im new and havent gotten a chance to meet anybody from here yet and didnt want to wait untill may.

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
im in for it, although aren't you jumpin the gun a bit early? my jets still have a shot ya know XD

Which BWW/Hooter are you referring to? There are locations on the south side of indy where we usually meet so i assume you are referring to that area

dragracer

GearHead
Oct 31, 2005
Churubusco
StiCk3;1495683 said:
im in for it, although aren't you jumpin the gun a bit early? my jets still have a shot ya know XD

Which BWW/Hooter are you referring to? There are locations on the south side of indy where we usually meet so i assume you are referring to that area

Not anymore :naughty:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
dragracer;1497859 said:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

MK3er - No reason to wait until May. :)
There are a good handful of locals... we occasionally get together for dinner or BS around a broken Supra during the cold months.

Where are you located at in Indianapolis?
As for getting together for the SupraBowl,
That's dependent on work. ;)

Jeff

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
dragracer;1497859 said:

lol i had to throw it out there...plus i cheered the jets on cuz im from the east coast. :3d_frown:

a time and a place and i can make it.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I have a feeling I may already have Superbowl plans and I don't know it yet, but if that doesn't pan out then I could probably get up there somehow.

dragracer

GearHead
Oct 31, 2005
Churubusco
StiCk3;1498673 said:
lol i had to throw it out there...plus i cheered the jets on cuz im from the east coast. :3d_frown:

a time and a place and i can make it.

I probably shouldnt say, but Im a big Broncos fan also. :icon_surp

Since I used to live there.

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
so, a time and place to meet? Gotta take care of some errands just before kickoff, but i should be good to go.

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
Boost Lee;1506154 said:
Actually, Mr. Ben was sitting outside of my driveway today in his
non-knocking Supra. ;)

non-knocking...so it's not running? XD

or am I just not comprehending what you're saying? sorry, i'm a noob and I know boost lee is the best. :love:

Jeff was here.

Last edited by a moderator:

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
just keep it running long enough, then we'll pit our JDM swaps to see who's is better :p

Any info on this yet?? I'm making plans this weekend, but i need to know the time and place (assuming it's on the south side)