In need of bandwidth....

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
Ok, as some of you all might know, I have been trying to startup an internet tv station for a while, but need a place to feed the video from. The video would feed from several files on a playlist, and the playlist would update sometimes daily and weekley.

It would only stream to one server. http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php ...

From there they would relay the stream to the users.

For those of you who don't know what I am doing, I am making Supraforums.com TV, it will show many different programs, how do stuff, and the programing would also have things like random video hour, and automotive movie hour and ect... Just many different things.

If you are willing to sponser or know someone who can lend a server/bandwidth please lmk.

~Ryan

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
winamp station? I dunno I thought it was just for audio......

But I do wish to do it through the tvu player, a lot of options with that aswell... I will check on the winamp thing though.

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
Yellow 13 said:
Nope you can stream video/playlists as well. I dont know how but if you search google Im sure you'll find out.

I looked and I still would have a bandwidth problem. This one would be worse due to the fact that all users on the stream would take from my server, and not just one that relays after it picks up the signal.

Thanks though!!