In Car sensor, what will happen if removed?

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
Im in the process of installing a bunch of guages where the heater control assembly is and moving the assembly to where teh in-car sensors spot by making a cutout in teh panel. What will happen if the in-car sensor is removed.

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
itsd the sensor thats behind the radio and has one screw holding it up and then runs to the sensor on the passenger side panel

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
its a light meter for recycling the a/c system.... it would probibly just read as an open circuit and not recycle in the sun as much. paging jetjock...

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
Jeez, and I was trying to ignore this thread.

The solar sensor is in the top of the dash. The in car temp sensor is the one in question here. If it's open circuited the system will run at max hot in automatic. If it's shorted the system will run at max cool. All this will effect only the automatic mode.

Gosh you say, how does he know this stuff? Where does he get such detailed technical trivia? Psychic? Geek genius? How does he do it?!

http://tinyurl.com/23mzjc

Grrrr...;)

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
lol sorry man ;) but i had an idea and i wasnt sure it was right and i KNEW you would have the 411. didnt even know that was covered in the TSRM.....

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
yep there is 3 sensors for automatic if i am not mistaking 1 solar on the dash as mentioned the one on the black hose coming from the heater box 1 in the front of the car on the hood release the ambient sensor

I removed all 3 and also the AC radiator and the temp sensor and the AC amplifier

Reason my car will not use auto climate also i deleted the entire AC system the weight reduction removing the entire AC system inlcuding radiator condensor compressor switches sensors relays wiring fuses must be well over 100LBS when removed right!

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
Thanks jetjock. and im sorry everyone for not stating that i got my answer teh next day. i just wanted to see if i can get a quick response becaue the haynes manual doesnt give any info and forgot about eh tsrm online.:nono:
im goign to get a service manual or just print out the tsrm pdf so these questions can be avoided.