Impossible, it seems like my car will never go straight... Help! Please :(..

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
And you know what DJ and Jet... I know there are no pieces missing from my suspension because I have not only replaced my shocks at one point 6 months back but I have had it up on a lift many times closely inspecting every part. Everything is there BUT the car's previous owner just simply went all out in putting the old mk3 out. 3 years later I am still fixing things he should have fixed and not put a band aid on. I dont doubt I have suspension parts that need to be replaced, I know I have to do it soon. Roughly 6 months ago maybe a little more I changed the shocks and I noticed the poor condition of the suspension, even pulled a bent shock meaning this car was in an accident at one point but the owner didnt feel it was important to change it. Junkyard control arms were also present. That why I leaned on the suspension when the pull showed its face but it made no sense that my car would go straight straight no pull but the second I applied force to the brakes it would pull like hell. Thats when I started looking at the brakes, bleeding, calipers, brake lines, greasing the pins, removing the calipers and rebuilding them, rotors, brake pads...... Where was I going wrong? I was fixing my problem and renewing my car at the same time no biggie. But I believe my problem is between the master and the abs. The one part I overlooked. Who wouldnt? Checking for brake problems under the hood is well.... My case lol.....

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
Grab tape measure. On the driver side. Measure the center of the rear rim to the center of the front rim. Do the same on the passenger. check for differences. Our 99 dodge intrepid was slightly wrecked.. the chassis was slightly bend back. Did this check. The passenger side came up shorter than the driver side (car was wrecked on passenger side) & got the machine shop to stretch out the passenger wheel to the correct position. It stopped pulling to the sides...

& have you changed the knuckle? the whole piece might be damaged, not just the bearing.. just some ideas. Do what you think is & if doesn't turnout to be the ABS try this out.

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
Yeah DJ, I think I am going to try it out regardless. The tittle shows blue, but I dont know wht they have done to this car. I did replace the whole assembly as well on the side it pulls, nothing happened. Thanks alot for the input DJ.... Appriciate it.

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
Sside;1787591 said:
Yeah DJ, I think I am going to try it out regardless. The tittle shows blue, but I dont know wht they have done to this car. I did replace the whole assembly as well on the side it pulls, nothing happened. Thanks alot for the input DJ.... Appriciate it.

My Supra has a clean title as well.. but i discovered a bunch of Bondo on the passenger side when the paint started peeling... Each car has hidden stories.

Do you have stock suspension & wheels? if so check for top & side clearances of the wheel to the fender.. compare both sides. See if you find any difference.

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
D.J.T.;1787605 said:
My Supra has a clean title as well.. but i discovered a bunch of Bondo on the passenger side when the paint started peeling... Each car has hidden stories.

Do you have stock suspension & wheels? if so check for top & side clearances of the wheel to the fender.. compare both sides. See if you find any difference.

Stock Suspension.... Is that Sig from South Park Mexican?

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
D.J.T.;1787611 said:
Go ahead & check those clearances...

& yes. From the song "Cali-Tex Connect (screwed)"

Awesome, I grew up jamming SPM Chopped n Screwed...... "Mexicans in college?"