Im leaving tonight

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
And going on a 10 day trip to europe. I will be in Dusseldorf, Germany for most of that (6 days IIRC), but will be in Bologna for my cousins confirmation and another day or 2. To top the trip off, is a day in Amsterdam. I am so excited, but nervous because I have never seen my relatives over there.

BTW, I will be looking to smoke over in amsterdam, as I haven't in a long time. Any recomendations (fuzz420, I am looking for your insite). I am looking for something mild and mellow, not something that will slap me in the face and render me inoperable for a day.

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
OMG LUCKY!! Hah, man youre gonna have a blastt! Hopefully ill be able to go to Amsterdam this summer.

As far as smoking.. I think just about anything is gonna slap you in the face and render you inoperable for a day since you haven't smoked in a while. Unless you hit up some Regs or something.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
foreverpsycotic;1184434 said:
And going on a 10 day trip to europe. I will be in Dusseldorf, Germany for most of that (6 days IIRC), but will be in Bologna for my cousins confirmation and another day or 2. To top the trip off, is a day in Amsterdam. I am so excited, but nervous because I have never seen my relatives over there.

BTW, I will be looking to smoke over in amsterdam, as I haven't in a long time. Any recomendations (fuzz420, I am looking for your insite). I am looking for something mild and mellow, not something that will slap me in the face and render me inoperable for a day.

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/ <- Do not click that if you are at work.

Maybe that will help :D

Enjoy your trip. Make sure to bring some books and what not for the flight. I've done the Frankfurt-Vancouver, Berlin-Vancouver roundtrip a couple of times... not particularly fun.

I'd like a report on Amsterdam please when you come back since I've always wanted to go there for more than just plane changes... :icon_bigg

Last edited by a moderator:

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Ah gosh, sorry about the link. I thought about it too but I also thought that the word 'coffeeshop' as part of the link name would be enough warning... my bad.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
suprahero;1184500 said:
Be careful what you fool around with while high and take lots of protection.

C'mon Jay, you know im always careful, and I wont be looking into the "wares" overseas, I have enough options around here that have the possibility to keep me quite happy.

Well, time to leave the house and get to the airport. Take care all, and you will probably be seing me post at odd hours durring the day, if I can get online.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Coffe Shop Menu's

Personally i would visit dampkring or barney's. Personally i would recommend some amnesia haze,nevilles haze,super silzer haze,cheese,cherry bomb from dampkring. The haze are kind of strong, you can expect a strong cerebral buzz with a soaring type of buzz. Very electric very energetic. Super silver is a little racey i would be careful with that one if your not used to that exhilarating type buzz.Barny's i would choose blue cheese,bubble gum and sweet tooth. The nyc diesel,white widow,and g13haze might be on the too strong side for you. Try to stay away from pure indica's, find something with good flavor and enjoy yourself

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
ThirstyMKthrice;1185070 said:
NYC Diesel! Enough said....
I said something mellow, lol. Not something that will rape my face.

BTW, almost had a riot tonight in the streets, im sure you will see something in the news tomorrow about it. 4 lines of military, all in full riot gear boxing in some protesters.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
what were they protesting?

I don't watch the news very often so I wont' see anything about it. Somebody fill me in.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
My precious little cousin, Mara.
abmu7d.jpg

She makes me smile everytime I see her. She is 3 years old, and so smart already. She can speak 3 languages; German, Italian and one other I cant remember.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
I also found the next car I want to buy,
car_photo_221195_7.jpg

Peugeot 407 Coupe, a paltry 210bhp for gas, or 204bhp for diesel, yet I think I might be able to get a bit more horsepower out of it.