im just bitching

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
but really now its been over a week and i still cant sleep for shit.... only 3-4 hrs a night...

i cant sleep and its pissing me off cause i know its nowhere near healthy. i got stress but like this???

eh im just acting like a bitch i guess. need to buy some midol!

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
The more you worry about it the worse it will get. I can not sleep more than three hours at a time and usually get about six hours total. OTC sleep aids will help out for a little bit but you need to deal with the problems that are causing the stress.

Or it could be a natural change in your sleep habits. I found that the older I get the less sleep I need.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I sleep like shit too. I have never slept good in my life!!!! I grow up behind a bar so I had cops, fights, and load drunk people right out my window all the time. I spent most nights staring at my wall. I should try melatonin too. Its funny I was just talking about this subject last night and this girl said to try melatonin and I come home to find this thread!!! weird

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
daledoe;1210743 said:
I sleep like shit too. I have never slept good in my life!!!! I grow up behind a bar so I had cops, fights, and load drunk people right out my window all the time. I spent most nights staring at my wall. I should try melatonin too. Its funny I was just talking about this subject last night and this girl said to try melatonin and I come home to find this thread!!! weird

Yeah my gf's brother has trouble sleeping so I suggested it to him a while ago because he was using sleeping pills which are bad for your health and can be addicting. He said melatonin worked wonders for him and its healthier because its natural and non addicting.

Also works wonders when you need to get back on a normal sleeping schedule.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I've done like 10 peach zanax and still only slept for a 2 or 3 hours!!! I felt like a zombie all day the fallowing day, it sucked. Insomnia runs in my family. Its funny at my parents house everyone is up until 3 in the morning and get up at 5 or 6. SLEEPS OVERRATED

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
You should first figure out what is the problem to your stress. Usually when i cant sleep theres something on my mind subconsciously and until that issue is resolved sleepless nights with tossing and turning are ensued. I dont recommend sleeping aids over the counter or prescription. They will leave u depend and groggy/drowsy, ect.Since your location says your from nothern california i would recommend that you take advantage of the alternate medical practices that is only legal in california and select other states.

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
Fuzz420;1210814 said:
You should first figure out what is the problem to your stress. Usually when i cant sleep theres something on my mind subconsciously and until that issue is resolved sleepless nights with tossing and turning are ensued. I dont recommend sleeping aids over the counter or prescription. They will leave u depend and groggy/drowsy, ect.Since your location says your from nothern california i would recommend that you take advantage of the alternate medical practices that is only legal in california and select other states.

^^^ What he said , Thats what I would do

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
im very active during the daytime... just end up looking at wall. fell out at 4:30 today, woke up at 8.... not too bad but damn. i have stress, more than what i need i try to not to think on it tho. cant do much about it but keep my head down and not pay attention.

lol, i been through the drinking stage... too much effort just to sleep.

sounds like i gotta start drugging myself again.. self medicating, lol good times!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
that would help... a little more bed action would be nice. but my gf still lives with her parents since shes going to college...lol. trying to be not so loud is un heard of with me and her..

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Seriously? I've got wicked insomnia (it is not unusual for me to run on 2-3 hours of sleep, day in and day out for weeks at a time - then suddenly, I crash for 12-14 hours)

I do something productive with my time. Read a book, work on the car, work out more business dealings, etc.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
lol, im still awake! in ff right now! sleeping is something im wanting... im shaking im so tired.

lol! woot lack of sleep! i did almost fall out in the club tho!