I'm in Sport Compact Car..

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
I posted the picture and story here before; giving my 9 year old a ride with a smokey burnout for his birthday, and my 12 year old took a great picture. Well for the heck of it I submitted it to SCC for "burnout of the month". We're in this months (October) issue. It may seem like a little thing but my kids are psyched, and so am I. Representin' the N/A's!! Here's the original picture,which is also my sig. (sorry for the repost). Thanks for looking.

TrqMnstr

HKS Whore!!!
Oct 31, 2005
Los Angeles, California, United States
grsupra87 said:
I posted the picture and story here before; giving my 9 year old a ride with a smokey burnout for his birthday, and my 12 year old took a great picture. Well for the heck of it I submitted it to SCC for "burnout of the month". We're in this months (October) issue. It may seem like a little thing but my kids are psyched, and so am I. Representin' the N/A's!! Here's the original picture,which is also my sig. (sorry for the repost). Thanks for looking.

What did they right as a caption for the pic??

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
heres a more friendly version for your sig

sigbofr5.jpg

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7399/sigbofr5.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
aye mate said:
Sick man, we should all do burnouts and swamp SCC with MKIII burnouts.

:icon_cry: ........I would, but my car won't do a burnout........................;)

Congrats to you grsupra.....................:runaway:

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
I like how your tire smoke runs parallel with the clouds in the sky.
That pic' is tits. I've been short on money so I haven't got Oct. issue yet, but I WILL! I submitted my car in SCC for ROTM!:D Sorry...I can't do SupraMania's ROTM and win against some of you perfectionists on here...lol

Jeffffy.

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
Thanks for all the great comments. The caption they put on it was "we say: a good father/sons bonding moment". When I submitted the picture, Ed Loh wrote me back the next day that they wanted to use it in their next issue, but I didn't want to say anything until it really happened. My kids want to take the issue to school and show their friends. I'll keep an extra issue in a cover just like my issue with Duane in it.
And thanks for the 56k friendly sig.

Last edited:

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
In an NA? Man I just dont know how to burnout then, I tried it in my car few months ago, I cant get the car to STAY PUT and spin... what am I missin?

Congrats BTW, thats awesome!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
phoenix6 said:
In an NA? Man I just dont know how to burnout then, I tried it in my car few months ago, I cant get the car to STAY PUT and spin... what am I missin?

Congrats BTW, thats awesome!

Missing??????...............Brakes...Automatic........Steady Hand...........and your pic in SSC

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
sorry, its a five speed, thought it was easier in that? I hammered it in first and applied the brakes steadily but after a second or two the car stalled. Does this require an Auto tranny in our cars
'