If you had a friend in japan... What parts would you want shipped to yourself?

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
MK3Brent said:
Besides the seat, I'd just say to keep an eye out for anything neat. High re-sellable items like half clear turn signals, fog lights, and tail lights. Folding mirrors are also good sellers.

I thought folding mirrors are standard across the board? hmmm..

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
da89soup said:
I just wish I had a friend!!!!!! :3d_frown: :biglaugh:
What, your American friends aren't good enough?

Fa la la la la la.....JDM smurf village!

Hey, did they make loser blue Supras in Japan?:biggrinbo

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I think they do. I remember seeing a magizine article about one with a 2j in it and it was gay blue also. gay blue FTW!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
tookwik4u89 said:
Fa la la la la la.....JDM smurf village!

Hey, did they make loser blue Supras in Japan?:biggrinbo

Im sure Gay ass blue only came to the States. I think Gay blue was Japans joke on us rich americans!!! They are still probibly laughing about it. :biglaugh:

Oh BorHor, thanks for being my Gay Blue Buddy......................................lol

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
On my build thread, post #45 in the finished pics, look real careful in the background for my work beater.......what's even more gay than a loser blue Supra??????

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
tookwik4u89 said:
p399064_1.jpg

OMG I saw that Tercel and got a gay blue Hard On!!!!!!

I say it to the SM world.......tookwik4u is a

Closet Blue Flamer!!!

Sorry to out you, but your part of the Gay blue club now...............lol:biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
LMFAO.....I bought it for my 16 y/o son. I've been driving it to work for a few months though. It can barely get out of its own f@cking way. Fuel economy FTW......55 miles one way to work! It will be his in the next couple weeks.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Whatever you know you want it for yourself!!! Mabey bring the Tercel to Chicago next summer for the meet and we can take some pictures together...........:biglaugh:

I do like that your a Toyota family!!! Looks like a Camery in the garage as well!!!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^^^^I know but its close enough!!!!! He still can get into our little group. We will not restrict any Gay blue member that is in need of our emotional support if their paint code is a little off of Ice Blue. We are an equal opportunity Gay Blue Support Group.............................lol