IA Supra's

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
NewGen;1483565 said:
My clutch never slipped when I had it. Ya suppose 170k miles may of had something to do with it.... :nono: . I used these the whole summer and my engine held together just fine.

I'm saying that it was slipped to much for a unsprung clutch.

170k was a lot to do with it too.

Reiketsukan

Jack of All Trades
Apr 13, 2009
United States
I'm saying they're cursed......

CURSED!!!!!!

:: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry ::

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
lol the intial "curse" was caused by a kid that was launching his eclipes at redline and just dumping the clutch. Theres a couple problems here. I'd like to take a couple minutes to address..

1. hes drag racings a front wheel drive car. FWD FTL :sarcasm:
2. its a DSM he was better off leaving it in the garage and just continue to work on it. :rofl:
3. hes dumping the clutch on a set of stickly tires at REDLINE of course something will break. :nono:

This sounds like more stupidity then a curse.

Reiketsukan

Jack of All Trades
Apr 13, 2009
United States
NewGen;1484381 said:
I thought they looked pretty good lol.
Yeah, they're fine... except for the CURSE!!!!!
:evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5:

The current owner should sell them to someone they don't like just to test the theory...
and rid themselves of the EVIL!!!

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Reiketsukan;1484484 said:
Yeah, they're fine... except for the CURSE!!!!!
:evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5::evil5:

The current owner should sell them to someone they don't like just to test the theory...
and rid themselves of the EVIL!!!

James, you should sell them to Gary.

Matt, will they fit on a trans am?

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
I have no idea what they'll fit lol. I know they'll fit a supra thats forsure ;). lol ya but I dont hate anyone that owns a mustang haha there all ok.

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
ya look like they work pretty damn well and i'm shit stomping a charger haha :). They are universal 5 lug i believe but you have to keep in mind of the offset ;)

*james*

Dec 24, 2008
dmi
Gary wouldn't buy em, I'll just use em next year to whoop some ass, if no one else wants them!