I wrecked my Supra :(

Eamon

Feb 3, 2010
USA
Earlier today I was out looking for snow tires for my car, but then my mom calls me and tells me I'd better get home quick as it started snowing hard and back roads were pretty bad. So I start to drive home and I'm almost there when this happened. I was going downhill slightly when all of a sudden I started to drift to the right and next thing I know I'm headed straight for a telephone pole. I hit the pole and now the whole front of my car is messed up. :( Ugh. I really hope it can be fixed or something.

I'll post pics tomorrow.

Eamon

Feb 3, 2010
USA
kamikazemkiii;1508378 said:
Oh that sucks, how bads the damage?

I'll post some pics tomorrow. The front is messed up pretty bad. I really hope there's no frame damage.

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
yea,, lots of honda's in moon. that sucks..well,, i have a few front end pieces laying around if you want to buy them,, two drivers side fenders, 89+ front bumper, nose piece from an 89,i have a hood but it also was in a minor fender bender and would need slightly restraightened, and i may have a stock 7m intercooler laying around somewhere... did it bend the rad support?

Eamon

Feb 3, 2010
USA
SupraSean;1508406 said:
yea,, lots of honda's in moon. that sucks..well,, i have a few front end pieces laying around if you want to buy them,, two drivers side fenders, 89+ front bumper, nose piece from an 89,i have a hood but it also was in a minor fender bender and would need slightly restraightened, and i may have a stock 7m intercooler laying around somewhere... did it bend the rad support?

Yeah, the rad support is bent.

I'm definitely intereseted in these parts man. I don't think I need fenders but I could use the others.

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Yea, i remember driving my old mk3 in the snow two winters ago,,,, definately not easy,, but it was fun on a flat straight road, giving it half throttle and kicking out the ass a little,,,haha it was an n/a auto...lol

Eamon

Feb 3, 2010
USA
SupraSean;1508411 said:
pm sent man i'll be up for a while tonight. how bad is the hood bent? and the bumper support?

The hood is bent pretty badly. The bumper support is probably bent too. I didn't take too close of a look at it though. I'll check it out tomorrow.

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! DO NOT PART THAT SUPRA OUT!!! THAT LOOKS LIKE A FAIRLY CLEAN MK3, WE NEED TO KEEP THESE ON THE ROAD AND OUT OF JUNKYARDS. DONT BE LIKE THE TYPICAL NEW SUPRA OWNER WHO BUYS ONE AND PARTS IT OUT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING STUPID..... Trust me.........We'll fix it,,,, We Have The Technology.....

Eamon

Feb 3, 2010
USA
SupraSean;1508460 said:
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! DO NOT PART THAT SUPRA OUT!!! THAT LOOKS LIKE A FAIRLY CLEAN MK3, WE NEED TO KEEP THESE ON THE ROAD AND OUT OF JUNKYARDS. DONT BE LIKE THE TYPICAL NEW SUPRA OWNER WHO BUYS ONE AND PARTS IT OUT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING STUPID..... Trust me.........It's fixable

Yeah I really don't want to part it out either but I don't have
much money at the moment and this might cost quite a bit to fix... My insurance coverage was over yesterday to make things worse... Ughh FML