i wish someone would get 7MPower.com up and running again...

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
VegaSupra;1726965 said:
there were a lot more 7Ms on 7Mpower than there are on GTE. Where's Willie's white monster? Sucker was ultra clean and pushed 730whp.
The requirements are higher for GTEpowered. And Will's car hasn't been the same for years...

The one thing I really want to save is Will's dissertation on how to build an engine for various power levels.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
GrimJack;1727025 said:
The one thing I really want to save is Will's dissertation on how to build an engine for various power levels.

I helped him build 3 of his motors. 2 of them were built in my garage. ;)

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
I just read the listing on my car when Duane put it on gtepowered.com back in '07. I had to chuckle because I said it was "done", but since it's been tore apart again, repainted again, the interior completely revemped and completely different motor installed, and yet the one future mod I wanted back then (ARZ rear brakes) hasn't even been thought about seriously since. LOL

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
GrimJack;1728508 said:
That's because Duane and HTML don't mix, never mind the PHP I wrote GTEPowered in. :) Now if he'd get a list of updates and send 'em to me, I'd get around to it eventually.

Or, if you're too busy, I could do it as well since GTEPowered is hosted on the SupraMania server.. ;)