I smell a scam.........

SUPERIUM

Low Postage Member
Nov 29, 2005
Buffalo, NY
Price seems right for someone looking to sell it with that many miles. If it was a scam I doubt he would post up an actual phone #. Posted in miami craigslist but car located in rhode island is a bit weird tho.

7EMPIRE

Feb 23, 2010
Raliegh
if they owned the car why would they take a pic of the interior with the door closed and window up,and why wouldnt you take a pic of the odometer.
THAT AD IS VERY SKETCHY!!!!!!!!!!!

ToySup88

Apr 8, 2005
Twin Cities
I don't think this is a scam. Anyone listing at that price will not get quick response. I get scams in my Craigslist all the time for mint, heavily modded MKIVs with 700 hp that are listed for $6,000 (yea, right, they normally sell for $40,000). Catch is that they are all located overseas and you only have to send $3000 to have it shipped to USA.

Chambers

Now you know
Sep 9, 2007
Baltimore County, Maryland
This could be a iffy one, or may be ok. Just have to call the number up and ask.

There is a Red NA 5 speed hardtop out in Western MD with 15,000 miles on it, but the guy wanted 15K for it. Been on Craigs a few times, I don't think it ever sold.

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
if anyone REALLY wants the car i will drive to RI and check it out in person.
i've seen the ad a couple times, if its Legit i think its worth it, showroom condition supra for half what they sold for new. not a bad deal if you ask me.