I need this 3 piece wing in order to live

Sam

Jan 31, 2008
Saskatchewan
ProjectSupra says he has replicas of said Gracer Spoiler. He has Kevlar, carbon fiber, and fiberglass, fiberglass being the cheapest. I just emailed him about buying a fiberglass one. Hopefully it's a well done replica! I asked to see some photos.

Sam

Jan 31, 2008
Saskatchewan
Your link is to a sale for a stock spoiler, not the GRacer one I'm looking for. I went through all his Toyota listings and couldn't find the spoiler I was looking for. But thanks anyways!

Maybe you sent me the wrong link?

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
no way, that is a sick spoiler, probably why he doesnt want to sell it, keep the value and rarity up. This summer I will pay a ridiculous ammount for a carbon fibre one that would be so badass. I'm guessing i would lose my rear l.e.d. though.

and yes it sounds like I'm ricing out my car but I do have a lot of CF already, my plan is to do the mouldings and body kit and get a new spoiler all at once when I got money + time to paint. being in college sucks me dry atm.

Sam

Jan 31, 2008
Saskatchewan
Yeah, here's his email to me:

"Hello,
Thank you for the reply, however you have waited too long and now I am unsure when I will pursue producing this item again.
As I only have the mold and not inventory, it would not be possible to send pictures of a finished product until payment is received and the spoiler is completed.
Thank you,"

I am a little leery about sending him $500 with no definite proof that he can produce one of these wings. Even if he could, I doubt I'd see it in a timely fashion. Plus if this is some devious scam, it's not like I bought it through eBay or Supramania where I could have a community backing me up and have him chastised.

I don't know what to do! I want this spoiler quite badly.

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Sam;1933748 said:
Yeah, here's his email to me:

"Hello,
Thank you for the reply, however you have waited too long and now I am unsure when I will pursue producing this item again.
As I only have the mold and not inventory, it would not be possible to send pictures of a finished product until payment is received and the spoiler is completed.
Thank you,"

I am a little leery about sending him $500 with no definite proof that he can produce one of these wings. Even if he could, I doubt I'd see it in a timely fashion. Plus if this is some devious scam, it's not like I bought it through eBay or Supramania where I could have a community backing me up and have him chastised.

I don't know what to do! I want this spoiler quite badly.

he's an oldschool member and hes trying to talk you out of it by the sounds of it. If you can wait two months we can both send in requests the same time to make it worth his while to put in work. We should meet up and go for a cruise sometime. I'm sure your pumping out more horsepower then me now but I got a decent ammount through that ecu you sent me ;) btw theirs a full aero kit for sale by you, I was going to pickup but college has me broke atm.

Sam

Jan 31, 2008
Saskatchewan
I'm glad to hear that ECU is serving you well! I hope to go back to Calgary at some point this year as my car is throwing out all sorts of codes, so I believe the tuning shop will be able to sort out that mess for me. We should meet up then if you can!

jvitiello

Apr 10, 2013
puerto rico
Sam;1933318 said:
Your link is to a sale for a stock spoiler, not the GRacer one I'm looking for. I went through all his Toyota listings and couldn't find the spoiler I was looking for. But thanks anyways!

Maybe you sent me the wrong link?

oh my bad, hope you find the one you are looking for