I NEED EVERYONE IN ON THIS ONE..7mgte Defying Logic!

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
92 7mgte. aeromotive afpr,mk4 fp, 750cc rc injectors, stock ecu right now. Ok the car definately has spark. and it has 38 psi at the regulator which is after the rail,I have pulse but no fire. If i crank the car for a moment to build Fp, I pulled cyl1 plug and shined a light down and pulsing all the pressure out of the rail through cyl1 Injector, the piston isnt getting wet. but wait it gets better, The car Runs on starting fluid. Im pulling my f***ing hair out guys Please help!

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
So...
You're saying that the injectors are opening, but no fuel comes out?
Was there any recent work done to the engine, or this just started happening?

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I think i may have just solved my own fuck up.. i just realized that the fpr is plumbed backwards... i will let you guys know the results tonight.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
This is my biggest pet peeve of the forums.
99% of the time, once someone gets an answer and/or finds a solution, they never post the results.
So nobody else gets the benefit of that knowledge if THEY ever have a similar problem.

sharpsupra

Aug 14, 2011
georgia
supraguy@aol;1782007 said:
This is my biggest pet peeve of the forums.
99% of the time, once someone gets an answer and/or finds a solution, they never post the results.
So nobody else gets the benefit of that knowledge if THEY ever have a similar problem.

amen!!!!

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
OP's last login was before post #5 was posted.

How about we give him a chance to login and reply before we get out the lynching rope? ;)

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Yeah my pitch fork was ready too, but I decided to wait a little. I'm sure he'll chime in sooner or later.
Whenever someone doesn't post their fix, I'd just PM them to get an answer to what was the problem. Sometimes they reply.

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
Yeah normally they don't come back after their problem is fixed. Talk about taking us for granted :( no thank yous what so ever.

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
JEEZ guys...lol i have been busy as all hell. It ended up being my own stupid fault.. So i appologize for taking up forum space.. I had plumbed the fuel feed into the return side of fpr. and the Return line was going to the inlet to the rail... But its RUNNING!! First time in over a year.. runs ok for not having any tune atm, but its smoking like all hell. Oil for sure.Motor has about 1-2k miles on rebuild(new rings,bearings,seals etc). Im going to try some high vac decel pulls and see where that leaves me. Thanks guys

Last edited:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Thanks for posting back Sean. This may save the next guy who makes the same mistake a ton of grief. Congrats on getting it running!

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Reporting screw ups are important too. When someone is searching for an answer on a related problem they may have screwed up too and not even know it. That's until they'd read your screw up, and check to see if they did the same thing. Many times guys are too embarrased to report back knowing it was their own fault. Believe it or not, it helps us all. Thank you. *puts down pitch fork*