I missed Kwnate appreciation day.........

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He did, but I bought it back from his dad and gave it to Kwnate for a Kwnate Appreciation day gift........................;)

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^^ wow you must be a bagillion air to be able to buy the Radmobile.......:biglaugh:

I found out last week that Japan tried to buy the Radmobile back and just couldnt come up with the funds?????:dunno:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Who single handedly built Duanes beast of a supra..........Kwnate.

I don't think so. unless you count going under the car a few times BUILDING a Supra LOL

Nate is busy man..notice your wife wasn't home last night :biglaugh: :naughty:

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra said:
Nate is busy man..notice your wife wasn't home last night :biglaugh: :naughty:Duane

And she told me she was at church......................:3d_frown:

YHS..........I get owned all the time. I'm pretty much used to it by now............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
I could say something really funny right now, but its inapropriate... Damn me for being so nice :icon_razz

I'm pretty sure I'm glad you didn't post it even though I know you wouldn't say anything to disrespect Vixen. I can laugh at myself pretty easily, and I'm used to everyone else laughing at me. I do wish to keep Vixen's name untarnished...................it's a little too late for mine though...........lol

SuperJustin, if you're referring to me, then I will step aside and let you have a chance at him. He's only been using me to get to my wife.