I just found the funniest Supra vs Comparison article

turbogate

Life is Boost
May 18, 2005
South, FL
The Catalina was completely at home driving 15 mph, or even 45 mph, on "The 405
we could feel both cars hitting the limits of adhesion, the Supra screaming in the carpool lane at 120 and the Catalina warping in the right lane at 58, just seven miles behind the Supra
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
AutoXS said:
The Supra's speed, agility, high performance, and it's superb high speed feel proved to be its biggest downfall. Upon the open freeway, staffers would find themselves screaming at the traffic, since it prevented them from using the Supra's great capabilities. One staffer actually gouged one of his own eyes out while driving on "The 405" at 5pm. Nobody can tell the difference now, thanks to a glass eye. All staffers felt frustrated, angry, frazzled, saddened, and cranky when behind the wheel of this car in any amount of traffic.

That is EXACTLY how I feel every time I drive a Supra. And since I never drive anything but a Supra (except for the rare moment when I drive Theresa's MR-S, which makes you feel the same) I'm always 100% pissed off behind the wheel due to how fucking slow EVERYONE is...

Aggggh!!!!

I'm going to go buy a Catalina on the way home...

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Supracentral said:
That is EXACTLY how I feel every time I drive a Supra. And since I never drive anything but a Supra (except for the rare moment when I drive Theresa's MR-S, which makes you feel the same) I'm always 100% pissed off behind the wheel due to how fucking slow EVERYONE is...

Aggggh!!!!

I'm going to go buy a Catalina on the way home...

I know EXACTLY how you feel. That is why I have a diesel Mercedes...0-60MPH in just over 15 seconds. :)

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
oh, and that article was just as cool..... props for finding it.

and props for spending the time to wail on both cars and write about it...

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
haha.....

OVERALL RATING
SUPRA 7.6 CATALINA 7.8

* Ratings are average of 3 staff member's choices; cars are rated on a 0 to 10 scale, 10 being best. 1 staff member may or may not get a kickback from Toyota, but the results are of course still accurate.

Garic

91 Supra N/A
Mar 11, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
"Rear seats.... Iron Maiden"

Haha! This is so true! I once rode along as a back seat passenger in my Supra - I had this weird desire to "see what it's like to ride in the back seat"... (dumb @ss!) We drove from St Louis to Cincinnati (6-6 1/2 hours) and I've never been so sore in my life! :runaway:

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
well, I am half durnk took me 5 minutes to even get here... but I searched aroudn that site... it was a SETUP I SWEAR

it was out for the supra...

quoted on a page of what he drives...

"Now, for what I drove before that (just briefly), there's a full review in AutoXS . Mine was not the Supra, but, perhaps more predictably, the Catalina."

conspiriery to take over supra owners... sorry.. i am done... back to the drinks