I introduce to you BOOSTY

C-flo

Perseverance
Dec 3, 2008
Texas
Do you have to have a air filter going into the inlet side of a turbo? If so, thats a huge reducer you'll have coming off of your turbo :D. I'm new to turbos, so go easy on me if this isn't the brightest question.

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
lilazni3uoy;1410132 said:
the car looks really good and sounds really good, reminds me of my car when i had stock tt wheels on my mk3 and man does it look good with the grey. Its been a long road with that car

Thanks a bunch, kinda had an accident on the highway and smashed the front up a bit but no major damage to the body. Just the front bumper and fender was hurt. Sucks but you have to pick up the pieces and go on with it. Should be back on the streets soon. I made 465whp on 17 psi and 457 wtq. Going with 272 cams and race gas soon. :)

Fubar231

Apr 2, 2008
columbus
Oh my god that is ridicolously sexy car in your picutres up top! Jesus CHRIST dude! Those are amazing pics... wow.

EDIT: Is it possible to get a big HD photo of the 2nd one in 1650x1080 ? Your engine bay is pure sex man.

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
Fubar231;1422554 said:
Oh my god that is ridicolously sexy car in your picutres up top! Jesus CHRIST dude! Those are amazing pics... wow.

EDIT: Is it possible to get a big HD photo of the 2nd one in 1650x1080 ? Your engine bay is pure sex man.

LOL Thanks man. I almost lost the car last night after the dyno. Just so happen it didn't hurt the core support, just the headerpanel, bumper, turn signal and front lip and fender. Sucks but shit happens.

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
supra90turbo;1422868 said:
Holy crap! What happened? Someone stop short?

Well I was playing around just a little on the highway, got into the fast lane and just so happen saw this blazer in front of me going slower than what he should have been going in the fast lane, tried to slow down, hit a damn bump in the highway and lost the rear. Didn't hurt anything really, just my pride. So now I need a driver side fender, front bumper, header panel, front fender molding, and a few little things. No biggie.

Fubar231

Apr 2, 2008
columbus
Pics pics pics pics pics!!!!!!

EDIT: Something i noticed in your 1st car pic up above, what the hell is that miniture truck body lookin thing on top of the shelf?

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
LilRedSupra;1423323 said:
Well I was playing around just a little on the highway, got into the fast lane and just so happen saw this blazer in front of me going slower than what he should have been going in the fast lane, tried to slow down, hit a damn bump in the highway and lost the rear. Didn't hurt anything really, just my pride. So now I need a driver side fender, front bumper, header panel, front fender molding, and a few little things. No biggie.

That sucks man, glad to see the good attitude though! Car is looking great!

Jeremy

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
Fubar231;1423338 said:
Pics pics pics pics pics!!!!!!

EDIT: Something i noticed in your 1st car pic up above, what the hell is that miniture truck body lookin thing on top of the shelf?

That my friend is a Mini. I don't want to post pics of the damage, it sucks enough I have to look at it in the garage like it is.

Turbo Drifter;1423340 said:
That sucks man, glad to see the good attitude though! Car is looking great!

Jeremy

Thanks a bunch, if you know of anyone who has a driver side front fender molding then I'd like to do business. I need one asap for the next supra meet.

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
carter;1423364 said:
sorry to hear about the mishap man, but its deff a beautiful car man.

Thanks a bunch, it will be back up and on the road again soon. Gotta keep the MK3 spirit alive, I will never give up on my rig. Just gotta get the parts painted and put the front end back together.:icon_bigg

Last edited:

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
simply amazing work you have done to that car!! I hope to get a ride someday.

What are the specs on your turbo and when are you hitting boost how hard does it actually "hit" etc??

Thanks In Advance
BJ

manzai

2 supras and counting!
Jul 20, 2006
North Vancouver
Hey Greg, your PM is full. Can you please fill me in on developments? I've been quite patient. We need to resolve this though. Thanks.

Andrew

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
LilRedSupra;1402027 said:
Tachyon meet: Show and shine/burnout contest. I win, lol

p1455392_1.jpg

I spy an rx7.:biglaugh: