I introduce to you BOOSTY

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
LilRedSupra;1387574 said:
Thanks. Yeah I would have added on to my build thread but some how is is closed so I started another thread with the ALMOST finished product

CCW or Work VS-XX wheels with stretched tires, a built 2jzgte and a clean clean clean wire harness to come. Oh and MAYBE a hood lol

It wasn't "closed" ;)

You just had to tick the box that you're aware it's a 322 day old thread, I'll merge your new thread into it.

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
zambini;1388494 said:
i was outside walking to my car with a friend, and i hear this 'bzzzurrrr' coming from UofL direction. so im like 'WAIT!' because i think its a supra.. then you roll by in that thing. i went nuts haha.. its so exciting to see other people out in their cars, especially since i cant fucking drive mine!

i also saw that dude will with the black 88- turning down shelby towards germantown the other day. wonder why he isnt o here.. last i heard of him, he was out with a spun bearing, but there he was the other day... sigh. peeps gettin they supras running and whippin dem thangz.. makes me tear up mayun.

LOL Yeah I was right around the UofL area coming from Indiana going to a friends house to check out a few things he wants me to build for his R32 skyline. Does the car sound like an MK4 or what? I know it is loud as fuck. I hear different descriptions, from the sound of a harrier jet because of the spool of the turbo to a tornado. lol The guy in the black supra is an idiot in my eyes, I have never really liked the kid, he came to my house knocking my Nardi steering wheel. I explained to him it was worth more than his whole car lol j/j

BTW, Thanks 1J

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
yeah dude w/ black car was always kind of a know it all/DB.. when i first got my car and was fixing shit on it in stead of upgrading, he was like SHIM THE WASTEGATE d00d theyre garret turboz! they can take ANYTHING~! he also told me that a mkiii supra is faster than most stock sports/performance cars on the road.. yea then he spun a bearing. anyway, point is that i saw him in his car AND you in yours and it make-a me sad/happy for you guys.

your car sounds like a supra man. thats all i know lol. i heard it probably 30 seconds before i saw it, and you were prolly cruising at about 2k rpm, so all i heard was that 3000cc drone that cuts through the atmosphere for miles. i would have pegged it for a 7m car too since i saw it from the side.. i guess the main difference in the sounds of the engines is up top. the turbo spooly sound was loud as fuck, but as i said you were just cruising so i had NO idea what i was witnessing when you drove by hahaha. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN RIPPING IT WHEN YOU DROVE BY! thats funny you were going to spinellis too because i met you up there one night with some other supra people.

and jeez post some more pictures.

edit:

ccw wheels are the sexiest wheels around in my opinion. not kidding. so sexy

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
zambini;1388799 said:
yeah dude w/ black car was always kind of a know it all/DB.. when i first got my car and was fixing shit on it in stead of upgrading, he was like SHIM THE WASTEGATE d00d theyre garret turboz! they can take ANYTHING~! he also told me that a mkiii supra is faster than most stock sports/performance cars on the road.. yea then he spun a bearing. anyway, point is that i saw him in his car AND you in yours and it make-a me sad/happy for you guys.

your car sounds like a supra man. thats all i know lol. i heard it probably 30 seconds before i saw it, and you were prolly cruising at about 2k rpm, so all i heard was that 3000cc drone that cuts through the atmosphere for miles. i would have pegged it for a 7m car too since i saw it from the side.. i guess the main difference in the sounds of the engines is up top. the turbo spooly sound was loud as fuck, but as i said you were just cruising so i had NO idea what i was witnessing when you drove by hahaha. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN RIPPING IT WHEN YOU DROVE BY! thats funny you were going to spinellis too because i met you up there one night with some other supra people.

and jeez post some more pictures.

edit:

ccw wheels are the sexiest wheels around in my opinion. not kidding. so sexy

LOL I was one of the supra owners, the mixed kid that drives the white Lexus SC300 on mk4 supra wheels. Thats me lol.Thanks for the kind comments. :)

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
wait did i talk to you one night randomly at the light at preston and eastern telling you i loved sc300's on mkiv's? i would have been in the trusty dark green civic haha

but yea, when i met you at spinellis, i was with my friend nick with the boosted d series civic and you were with a guy that had a white mkiii he was working on. i have your number still actually.

anyways, glad your car is on the road!

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
zambini;1389417 said:
wait did i talk to you one night randomly at the light at preston and eastern telling you i loved sc300's on mkiv's? i would have been in the trusty dark green civic haha

but yea, when i met you at spinellis, i was with my friend nick with the boosted d series civic and you were with a guy that had a white mkiii he was working on. i have your number still actually.

anyways, glad your car is on the road!

LOL Thats was me mayne, both occasions.

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
dbsupra90;1389953 said:
looks good greg! chris told me you had it out the other night. i hope that pic wasnt taken between 6am and 5pm.

LOL It was taken right at 5:01 PM lmao. Thanks man, where the hell have you been??? Your rig gunna be at the next meet??

Last edited:

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
damn well good luck dude.. im going back to cleveland and ill be there for a grip piece.. next year though *sigh* hopefully ill have my car back out on the road

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
Got a street tune on pump gas today on 14psi and it will NOT hook up worth shit. Spins the hell out of a pair of 275/45/17 tires. Kinda scary to drive.:evil2:

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
3873612990_6bf07b0e0f_o.jpg

3873612790_cf3c9eb26d_o.jpg

3873612560_53f7739442_o.jpg

3873610524_0815df6f9e_o.jpg

:evil2: On 14psi now!

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
geralddh15;1396588 said:
Simply beautiful!! Since were to far away for you to take me for ride in it, next best thing.......... Video!! :biglaugh:

Soon soon. I got it tuned yesterday on 14psi, finished up getting the AFR dialed in. No more cutting out and have heat range 8 plugs in gapped to .022. I was driving downtown with my tuner, he told me to rip and as soon as I punched the gas I was out of my lane and sideways in the other lane in 2nd gear and continued into 3rd. I will get a video up soon. I don't race much but I'll post a "for fun" vid. Thanks

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
LilRedSupra;1396606 said:
Soon soon. I got it tuned yesterday on 14psi, finished up getting the AFR dialed in. No more cutting out and have heat range 8 plugs in gapped to .022. I was driving downtown with my tuner, he told me to rip and as soon as I punched the gas I was out of my lane and sideways in the other lane in 2nd gear and continued into 3rd. I will get a video up soon. I don't race much but I'll post a "for fun" vid. Thanks

hey do you guys have smog out there...?