I introduce to you BOOSTY

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
HommerSimpson;1387589 said:
sharp car... needs a air cleaner other then that... lol need a plexie hood... and more pics please.. I see racin seats to

and takatas :) lol Yeah, I have a carbon hood I'm gunna cut up and I have a few ideas for an intake for the car. Right now it is double layered mesh screen, you really can't see it. Thanks BTW

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
illmatic357;1387618 said:
a u are shitting on other surpas great a70

LOL Thanks but I wouldn't put it that way. When someone puts their all into a car or whatever it may be they take pride in it and thats what is more important, not just they way it performs or looks. Thanks though.:icon_bigg very much appreciated. In my eyes I still just have an mk3 supra.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
FAKE! There's no cars like that - that nice in Louisville. Every one knows that....

[size=-55] No really, you're car is sick looking man. Hope to see you at the KY meet later this year.[/size]

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
MDCmotorsports;1387633 said:
FAKE! There's no cars like that - that nice in Louisville. Every one knows that....

[size=-55] No really, you're car is sick looking man. Hope to see you at the KY meet later this year.[/size]

LOL Thanks, soon enough my friend... soon enough. lol Getting a full street tune next weekend. Burns the tires and clutch going into 2nd gear at 5-6 psi. :p

Last edited:

JayRome

Mar 14, 2008
Melbourne
www.team4g.com
sm_photo_missing.jpg

the stance on your car is intense! looks crazy!

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Congrats....looks Great Greg! Bet your stoked to have her out of the garage & that much closer to being done. Shame your build threads not up to show how much work you have put into this. Bet it sounds real good too. Hopefully Ill have mine out of the garage ripping up pavement after this weekend.

LilRedSupra

Soupy
May 8, 2006
Louisville, Ky
Steve_N;1388354 said:
Congrats....looks Great Greg! Bet your stoked to have her out of the garage & that much closer to being done. Shame your build threads not up to show how much work you have put into this. Bet it sounds real good too. Hopefully Ill have mine out of the garage ripping up pavement after this weekend.

Cool cool, yeah we need to take pictures together Steve. Here is the build thread I have posted on 502ss and I keep it updated. http://www.502streetscene.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94378 I warn you, it is a longgggg ass thread. lol

Last edited:

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
haha thats funny, my car was red when i 1st got it, but went grey just like u.

i like your grey muuuch better tho, its soooooo sexy:love:

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
LilRedSupra;1388113 said:
Sure did, heading to Spinelli's. :) What were you in?

i was outside walking to my car with a friend, and i hear this 'bzzzurrrr' coming from UofL direction. so im like 'WAIT!' because i think its a supra.. then you roll by in that thing. i went nuts haha.. its so exciting to see other people out in their cars, especially since i cant fucking drive mine!

i also saw that dude will with the black 88- turning down shelby towards germantown the other day. wonder why he isnt o here.. last i heard of him, he was out with a spun bearing, but there he was the other day... sigh. peeps gettin they supras running and whippin dem thangz.. makes me tear up mayun.